NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover + Trons - WWF & ECW Test slot Uploaded!

NickBreaker!

Hi folks, this is where I'll be keeping most of my CAWs fitting in with a hardcore style, whether they were in ECW or WWECW. These will mostly be remakes of the CAWs I've made before which is where the hangover part comes in.

Entrance Videos.

Obviously I can't say too much, but the trons that people were using last year work just fine in WWE 13. If you have the editor you can add them exactly the same way. Here is a file with all the trons for the caws in this topic.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nrh9dfwp9tevz87

0 Justin Credible WWF
3 Sabu ECW
4 Dean Ambrose Custom
8 RVD TNA
18 Lance Storm WCW
19 Lance Storm WWF
21 Test WWF
22 Jerry Lynn WWF
23 Raven WWF
24 Saturn WWF
26 Hardy TNA
28 RVD
29 Lashley WWE
30 Benoit WWF
39 Angle TNA
43 RVD WWF
44 Abyss TNA
48 Rhino TNA
49 Monty Brown ECW

29 Jan

I realised the other day that I had a unique opportunity to do two great things in just one CAW. I could finally create my favourite era of Andrew 'Test' Martin and use Ryder Hair in the process. Amazing.

Just a preview for now, attires are in the works, this is just a teaser.

If you think that Ryder hair is wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong in the head my friend.

refs:

35be0iv.jpg

A BIG thanks to Dr.Vries for the pics, caws.ws mods, please bump this guy up to 'Legend' status asap.

Another huge thanks to Ravenos and Fix for the logos, without them the CAW wouldn't exist!

Moves by Rewmac.

All are top guys who contribute an untold amount to the CAWmunity and deserve nothing but respect.

testface1.jpg

testbody1.jpg

testbody2.jpg

testbody3.jpg

testbody4.jpg

I forgot that Test used to look like this.......

WWF Slot by request

wwftestface1.jpg

wwftestbody.jpg

testbody2.jpg

21st Dec Uploads
Jerry Lynn anb The Alpha Male uploaded. Enjoy.

15th Dec Uploads.
Rhino and Justin Credible are now on CC. Why not DL them and play in my ECW Arena...
seacrh - NickBreaker, nCo

A huge thanks to Ravenos over at the nCo Texture Lab. What a legend...and Dr.Vries for CAW mode pics. Coupla good eggs right there.

Feedback welcome.

Jerry Lynn.
Thanks to Dr. Vries and Iamnomodder for the pics. Sensational siblings!
Ive fixed the forehead detail since these pics were taken.
PTs by Mascara Dorada
Texture imports by Ravenos
Cheers guys.

This is a Jerry Lynn retirement CAW. The 4 eras of his career are represented, from ECW, to WWF, to Indy/X Dev Pioneer to late TNA.
n5p39.jpg

face76urb.jpg
12n5uk3.jpg
348xuik.jpg
9s6hw9.jpg
Monty Brown aka Marcus Cor Von.
It's no surprise that I'm making this guy again. I'm leading a one man protest to get the pounce added back to the game. Big thanks to Mascara Dorada for the Lion logo. A really talented and under-rated PT guy and all round good egg. More love for Ravenos for fixing the leopard print texture.

zml3kn.jpg
face1eu6j.jpg
12mvuw3.jpg
34jsugy.jpg
xcj9eb.jpg
23moryh.jpg
Justin Credible

a0xftt.jpg
credibleface1.png
crediblebody1.png
crediblebody2.png
crediblebody3.png
credibleface2.png
crediblebody4.png
2liwu3r.jpg
I forgot to add some credit to Dr. Vries. I guess this is a tweaked version of my '12 caw, which was a tweaked version of my '11 caw, which is a tweaked version of my '10 caw, which was a tweaked version of Dr. Vries'.
Rhino
big thanks again to Ravenos for the logos, what a guy!

2859nq.png
2eura14.jpg
rhinobody2.png
akvh4y.jpg
rhinobody3.png
rhinobody1.png
9syq8k.jpg
2rq200o.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back to CAW'ing.

Call me a boring old man (even though I'm a young man lol) for not spicing things up but...for now I suggest you do the same attires as you did in last years game unless you or anyone else says different.

This... http://caws.smacktal...justin-credible

*EDIT* Scrap that....I suggest do 1 ECW Slot & 1 WWF Attitude Era slot. Seeing as it's an Attitude Era themed game this year after all so we should pay our respects to the Attitude Era.

Welcome back to CAW'ing.

Call me a boring old man (even though I'm a young man lol) for not spicing things up but...for now I suggest you do the same attires as you did in last years game unless you or anyone else says different.

This... http://caws.smacktal...justin-credible

*EDIT* Scrap that....I suggest do 1 ECW Slot & 1 WWF Attitude Era slot. Seeing as it's an Attitude Era themed game this year after all so we should pay our respects to the Attitude Era.

Yeah I already have an alternate attires for X-Pac in his X-Factor colours.

He only wore the denim shorts/black tights and the black tights with logo in WWF as far as I know.

These are the ones I did before - ECW - WWF - WWECW

155qr1e.jpg

I'm really keen on this one too just to be different.

161hpcl.jpg

I've requested a couple of logos so finger's crossed.

Looks good. Off topic: any plans to do your HBK (SVR 09, 10, 11) from last year again. That was my favorite CAW of last year and used him every day

sounds great but I've NEVER made a HBK caw.

Looks great! If only Justin Credible wasn't such a douche nowadays...

Ha yeah I was considering doing his attire from Extreme Reunion when he was passed out in the back before his match.

Really Nice caw man, can't wait to see more..

Not sure how many there will be. Which of my '12 CAWs do people want most?

So maybe Lance Storm?

Very unlikely, maybe that one that got made late in for '12 will get remade - that looked better than mine with the face texture.

Looks almost perfect... based on ur refs tho...

I would suggest making the eyes a hair larger.

They seem to be more of a significant feature on those pics

This literally took less than an hour - still needs work.

Thanks for the feedback guys - hopefuly my textures will come through and this will gain some momentum.

Archived