Norman Smiley & Jay Lethal

Kid Glory

Norman Smiley (Preview)

noop.png

A Lethal Injection Of Killer Instinct

Still very much a work in progress, I was just hoping to get a little feedback and perhaps a few tips/tricks on how to improve.

(especially the hairline)

Here are the references I've been using:

fffff.jpg

Here's what I have so far:

(Sorry for the quality, I'll hopefully have better tomorrow).

asdedf.jpg

dv.jpgjayl.jpg

• ThePacmanClassic - Thanks man :cool:, It's only my third or fourth attempt at Caw making so the positive comments really mean a lot.

P.s thanks for the TNA arena compliments I however didn't create it but the download info is listed below if you wanna check it out.

• Righteous - Thanks man, really pleased to be getting such a good response. I may have to check out Dre's at some point for refs on any areas I think could do with work, thanks for the suggestion. :cool:

• Shock800 - Thanks a lot man, much appreciated :cool:. I'll try and get some designs on the nostrils, did you mean add a design to look like the nostrils are higher than they are now? I've ran out of layers at the moment but if anyone can help me out a bit with any tips or assistance with the hair it'll free up a lot to play with.

The TNA arena is uploaded, It was created by "Defective toy" and is listed under "Old TNA Impact". - It should be within in the first handful of pages under most downloaded arenas.

I'm also hoping at some point I might be getting some textures made so if that happens it will free up an awful lot of room to play with.

• Righteous - Yeah I thought it was pretty impressive work. Probably one to add to my arena list when I get round to it.
  • Lootheboss - Thanks man, much appreciated. :cool:
  • DragonClutch77 - Thank's man, and thank you for the suggestions. I'll try them out hopefully a little later on today then post some updated pics of it for tomorrow. :cool:

• 1 month later...

Update

I plan to edit this slightly over the next couple of days then try and get it online for Christmas, I was just wondering as this is only my 3rd/4th Caw if anyone would be as kind as to have a look at it and maybe apply a few professional tweaks or perhaps help out a little more and turn this into a collab?

Update

I plan to edit this slightly over the next couple of days then try and get it online for Christmas, I was just wondering as this is only my 3rd/4th Caw if anyone would be as kind as to have a look at it and maybe apply a few professional tweaks or perhaps help out a little more and turn this into a collab?

I could help you out KG. :)

Thanks man, that would be great.

I'm without gold for a few days due to some awful miscalculations on my part so I'll have a little time to apply a couple of minor adjustments and then I'll let you know when I've got it up on CC or I can send you the file if that's any help. :cool:

Thanks man, that would be great.

I'm without gold for a few days due to some awful miscalculations on my part so I'll have a little time to apply a couple of minor adjustments and then I'll let you know when I've got it up on CC or I can send you the file if that's any help. :cool:

I don't have the Editor as I am waiting for for BrienJ's so once you get Gold just let me know. :cool:

Forgot to mention previously, I might have some textures uploaded for this in the near future to apply at a later date thanks to the good folks at the texture lab.

• nWoldskool - I don't know if you might want to handle that part if it's with you by then? I can always attempt it, but I imagine it will probably be with you before the textures are up and will probably save a lot of back and fourth. Completely up to you though man, any help is great and appreciated very much so. :cool:

• 7 months later...

Archived