World Warrior: Low Ki/Kaval/Senshi (Reuploaded on LIVE 30.11.12)

Petos

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All slots added in 1st post! I'm not sure I can make the entrance attires for the NJPW slot: I'm running out of layers. I'll see what I can do, but I hope those entrance attires aren't too important to you guys.

I can't speak for everyone but that is a bad ass Ki and either way it's getting a download from me when I get the game :cool:

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback guys! Glad you like it.

Any idea when this will be uploaded?

This week. If not today, then tomorrow or thursday.

i like this one suggestion knee pads on all attires i will take his skinny knees away

He didn't wear kneepads with the attires I don't have him wearing them, so I won't do that.

Managed to make NJPW entrance attires after all! Final product now in 1st post.

I love all of these, Just which you could throw in a senshi slot for us senshi fans >_< The baggy pants was my fav low ki!

I wasn't going to, but what the hell. It's now in the 1st post. :)

Managed to make NJPW entrance attires after all! Final product now in 1st post.

I love all of these, Just which you could throw in a senshi slot for us senshi fans >_< The baggy pants was my fav low ki!

I wasn't going to, but what the hell. It's now in the 1st post. :)

Yes! Yes! Yes!

-This is by far the best Low-Ki/Kaval/Senshi CAWs/CAW Project I've ever seen (best attires, great range of colors, best morph etc). Really wish I had 360 at times like these. It also be great to team him up with Chris Daniels/Elix Skipper.

Since SvR11 I was always hoping to see a great Low-Ki/Kaval/Senshi but I never saw any to my liking & not many people even attempted him in SvR11 & WWE '12 to my surprise.

Ok, here's an update on how this is doing:

- I've finished making entrances.

- I'm in the process of fixing some body morphing and skin color. I'm going back and forth between a video of Danielson vs Ki and a match between the two in the game. The skin color and body morphing will hopefully be as close to real life as possible, as compared to D-Bry.

- When I'm happy with how this looks, I'll download RIGHTEOUS' moveset and then I'm ready to upload. This will probably be up within a few hours. :)

Thanks again for the support!

I'm going back and forth between a video of Danielson vs Ki and a match between the two in the game. The skin color and body morphing will hopefully be as close to real life as possible, as compared to D-Bry.

very nice. I feel like not 2 many do that.

Archived