Great Muta by Petchy (V2.0 UPLOADED - 26/12/12)

Petchy

Not sure if it was intentional or not, but when I downloaded this last night and played a few matches I noticed his only groggy grapple is the running bulldog. Is that correct?

No, that shouldn't be the case. The editor may have made the moveset incorrect, if I were you I'd download V1 as well and copy the moveset from that just to make sure. :)

weight detection move?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if it was intentional or not, but when I downloaded this last night and played a few matches I noticed his only groggy grapple is the running bulldog. Is that correct?

No, that shouldn't be the case. The editor may have made the moveset incorrect, if I were you I'd download V1 as well and copy the moveset from that just to make sure. :)

weight detection move?

So its a weight detection move or not?

weight detection move?

So its a weight detection move or not?

possibly...but honestly, I haven't seen any evidence that weight detection even works. So maybe not. His moves are fine for me.

• 2 months later...

Archived