Elijah Burke *UPDATE 2 attires previewed* by BME

Kush™

I'd make the Mouth wider, move the Eyes a bit closer together, move down the the Nose and reduce the width as well. Otherwise this looks great bro. :)

Thanks man, will definitely take your suggestions on board especially from you man!

Do you mean less angle or more angle to nose?

I'd make the Mouth wider, move the Eyes a bit closer together, move down the the Nose and reduce the width as well. Otherwise this looks great bro. :)

Thanks man, will definitely take your suggestions on board especially from you man!

I meant Nose height as it needs to be lower on the face. :) These are two refs I'd use if you haven't already. Thanks for the compliment! Also damn all I have to say is nice Avatar haha.

2rqhgr6.jpgflgcug.jpg

I meant Nose height as it needs to be lower on the face. :) These are two refs I'd use if you haven't already. Thanks for the compliment! Also damn all I have to say is nice Avatar haha.

2rqhgr6.jpgflgcug.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions!

Archived