Uploaded: Shinya Hashimoto, Great Sasuke, Mr.Niebla, Roadkill, Takaiwa, Mistico II, Raven

invisible man

I was wondering if you plan on doing the 2012 Fukumen World League attire for Sasuke. Which is a bit different than his usual 2012.That would be awesome.

Not doing any more with Sasuke. I think you're referring to a mask variation and his no sleeves top right? I think that's what he wore on that show (can't be bothered to look).

Downloaded your Sasuke. Haven't played with it yet, but it looks great. One gripe about it though is the Ram attire. Maybe I'm wrong and he has multiple variations of that attire, but aren't the Ram tights green?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLL-TsVs2r4

Is that Keiji Mutoh going to be released? Like me some Shining Wizards.

That's been out a while. Dre41 made him.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah not quite mate. Moved the attires around last night so that the red attire would be the first but had to delete the pink attire to make room so I need to remake that and I'm planning to have another crack at the black dripping attire.

WOW yes la sombra was crazy last year cant wait to see what you do with him this time. i love niebla having great fun with him. PLEASE IS THERE ANY CHANCE YOU COULD DO ULTIMO GUERRERO I'D BE FOREVER GREATFUL. Thanks so much for your time and effort i know from what you said in posts your time is limited so THANK YOU.

I like it, but I was gonna suggest more shirtless attires since the shirt PTs must be time consuming.

Although I'm always reluctant to commit to consuming time...I'll likely do the shirt logos anyhow. I like Sombra and I kind of want a kick-ass version for my NJPW show. Might end up tagging him with Fried's tecnico Volador.

I'll make sure I upload all the PTs so people can do other colour variations if they want...

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how many people on CAWs will be bothered based on the Takaiwa I made but I just uploaded Shinya Hashimoto.

Tags: Shinya Hashimoto NJPW

For those who have no idea who he is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkS6dlaNbM8

Sweet , Ill be picking up Hashimoto tonight.

If you do, Id love constructive feedback.

Ill upload a pic or two tomorrow.

Archived