Non Wrestler dump - raw textures shared

TZC

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm lovin' that you made Bonesaw!

I'm how halfway to my team of Bonesaw and Thunderlips... assuming you put him on CC.

If you want help making Macho Man attires, I was thinking of making a texture pack for him (I was hunting for a face, but it looks like you NAILED the bejezus out of that, so i won't need to do that part). :)

Wow. Please post these! I have a CAW injector as well so can just download them from PC.

I will, eventually

what is your gamer tag name?

No gamertag.

I'm lovin' that you made Bonesaw!

I'm how halfway to my team of Bonesaw and Thunderlips... assuming you put him on CC.

If you want help making Macho Man attires, I was thinking of making a texture pack for him (I was hunting for a face, but it looks like you NAILED the bejezus out of that, so i won't need to do that part). :)

Note Bhangra is making Savage and it's going to be pretty. He's my help for getting things on live, I don't think he'd be upping my Savage though :) so I don't know.. I'm forced out of caws for now with other priorities have been for a while and might get back to it in 2-3 days ish

Thanks for offering though!

Note Bhangra is making Savage and it's going to be pretty. He's my help for getting things on live, I don't think he'd be upping my Savage though :) so I don't know.. I'm forced out of caws for now with other priorities have been for a while and might get back to it in 2-3 days ish

Thanks for offering though!

*nod* I'm sure he'll knock it out of the park.

You can't tease me with Bonesaw and the Bonesaw block me, though. Have a heart! :)

*I kid... but I have urged someone to make Bonesaw out of Savage for like 3 years :)*

I was going to share the .cas etc and then someone else may have uploaded for me. I haven't posted much because since it's both near christmas and I have to sort out HDD problems I ran short of time to work on caws. Things haven't been going well!

Sorry again about showing loads of stuff without giving anything out. I will do things differently from now on. I might just share the paint tool data and forms if people think it's a good idea. It'd be easier to get paint tools up - for me at least.. much less data to upload again and again. I have a pathetic up/down speed and there's nothing I can do about it.

Edit:

Any good tutorials on the web for this kind of stuff?

Not that I know of actually for WWE games but I picked up how to make skins from all over the place.

I shall be trying to give whatever help I can about creating your own face details as well at some point

• 2 weeks later...

No man this one never closed, I lost the earlier stuff. There's been a chain reaction of crap happening lately. I haven't lost anything to do with these but I can't access the PC data to modify, release, whatever!

It's not just caw related stuff either. Total P***take. At some point I will get it sorted but it really has been taking weeks of frustrating effort and setbacks :(

So still on pause yeah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived