IMPACT WRESTLING, Where Wrestling Matters! by Masterplan201 (Updated 13/1/13)

Masterplan201

Thought I would start my own TNA project to create these guys which nobody else is doing

Eric Young: Uploaded with 4 Attires Tags are: Masterplan201, Eric Young, TNA

Face:

youngface1.jpg

youngface2.jpg

Attire:

young1.jpg

young2h.jpg

young3e.jpg

young4q.jpg

Christian York: WIP

p1301131949.jpg

p130113194901.jpg

p1301131946.jpg

p1301131955.jpg

Sorry for the bad pictures

they both look good. Will you be doing a world elite attire for ey or are you just doing the beard-o look ?

Thanks, I had to make the chin really hugh because of the beard, but maybe I will do a 2nd slot

I love your EY :)

WOW I need the EY for my Universe Mode! It looks amazing so far.

Thanks

Oh wow. I'll definitely be dling that EY. What other attires you planning. Also who else you gonna do from Impact? Looking to get some specific ones I haven't seen people mention yet.

That Eric Young is sweet man.

Thanks

Oh wow. I'll definitely be dling that EY. What other attires you planning. Also who else you gonna do from Impact? Looking to get some specific ones I haven't seen people mention yet.

Thanks, I thought about the bulk up attire and I don't really know which one I will do next

You made EY last year right? I'm pretty sure I picked it up and it was awesome. Do you plan on Matt Morgan and Joey Ryan? Also I'll send you some Chavo refs.

Thanks, Yes I did the Eric Young last year, and this one is gonna be much better.

I already thgought about doing Joey Ryan or Matt Morgan

Can't see any Chavo in that, when did he have that facial hair? EY looks ok though.... :cool:

Thanks, still an early WIP on Chavo, this is the facial hair that Chavo always has, just the mustache has to be bigger

• 1 month later...

Archived