Kevin F'n Steen by NWOldskool(Uploaded 12/17/12)

Oldsie

Credit to ShatterTheSky fo0r the Evil tattoo

Credit to RIGHTEOUS for the Moveset

Credit to The D for the idea for the new Skin Choice

Credit to OriensHate for fixing my PT

Credit to BrienJ for the tools for OriensHate to do so.

Tags: Steen,NWO, Caws.ws

3swfl.jpg

aczxpg.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have u gave up on Styles btw and a decent start

I am going to be reopening the topic but D said he was remaking his so I saw no point so I closed it. But now I changed my mind, Bobby De Niero is going to be helping me with the attires so he should turn out great.

For God's sake! There's already a great Steen CAW that's now 5 pages and going strong and of all the CAWs in the WORLD you could make you just HAD to make ANOTHER Steen CAW? Why? I really don't get it!

Actually D-Driller made his topic before The D did and NWOldskool didn't feel like bumping it, so that's why this thread is newer. Also it's good to see different CAWs of the same people, I doubt they're all going to have the same attires anyways. Also Shattered is making a great Steen CAW on here and he's already nailed the face.

Awesome......

Thanks DH3. :) Roode preview up soon. ;)

^^^^^^^^^^

Holy Sh!t. Already...... :dance:

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

As for Steen. The only suggestion I have for this one is to lower the head height 2 or 3 clicks. Seems a bit big or tall.

For God's sake! There's already a great Steen CAW that's now 5 pages and going strong and of all the CAWs in the WORLD you could make you just HAD to make ANOTHER Steen CAW? Why? I really don't get it!

I also made him last year he's a great Wrestler and I enjoy what he does. I can make whomever I want whenever I please. Why don't you complain about all of the Jeff Hardy's on CC why you're at it? You don't realize everyone has a different perspective on someone's facial features I wouldn't be complaining about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA

I also made him last year he's a great Wrestler and I enjoy what he does. I can make whomever I want whenever I please. Why don't you complain about all of the Jeff Hardy's on CC why you're at it? You don't realize everyone has a different perspective on someone's facial features I wouldn't be complaining about this.

This.. You make whoever you want to. Folks don't like it? Go download someone else. Better yet, see the next thread over there? ---------------> Go to it.

This.. You make whoever you want to. Folks don't like it? Go download someone else. Better yet, see the next thread over there? ---------------> Go to it.

Thank you!

Yes here's a suggestion...will you be making at least one of the attires his pwg attire?!? That is all and he looks dope sire

You mean the singlet? if so yes of course.

I think he means the one I requested for WWE 12...btw I'm not trying to be an ass, if it's coming across like that I'm sorry.

Anyway, here's the ref again if you need it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kP8wJQGgZw

His PWG attire is basically the shirt in that video over his Steenerico red and white singlet

Unless of course he meant this attire he's been wearing lately:

<image removed>

Yes here's a suggestion...will you be making at least one of the attires his pwg attire?!? That is all and he looks dope sire

I think he means the one I requested for WWE 12...btw I'm not trying to be an ass, if it's coming across like that I'm sorry.

His PWG attire is basically the shirt in that video over his Steenerico red and white singlet

<removed>

No worries bro that attire you requested last year will be done this year. :)

<removed>

Yay!

<removed>

Yay!

In fact I believe D-Driller already previewed that attire in his old topic.

Archived