Deadpool by Deadzom13

deadzom13

Pretty good. I think you should replace the last attire with his Marvel NOW! attire with the boots and gauntlets.

so many attires to choose. i was going to create another model with his white attire. but there were so many to choose from, i did the yellow cause it broke up the darkness of the first three.

so many attires...so few options in the caw mode to choose from...thanks for all the feedback.

i think i left the option to re-upload him. i dont mind if you guys wanna download him and change his colors or what ever you wanna do with him and re-up him. not one to complain about improvements or variations of my characters. all the colors are logo layers, so all you gotta do is change the colors if you want different attires.

DSCN0341.jpg

DSCN0343.jpg

first one has the red eyes that were for that costume...sorry couldnt get the chest piece for the second one. not good with paint tool and couldnt figure out how to get it on there and make it look right...

Uploaded the Whites with the red as the third alt attire...just for you guys who wanted it...have fun!

wow, I've never wanted to download a superhero CAW, but I might this year! Great work, looks perfect!

dont think of him as a super hero, think of him as a super hero inspired luchador...Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio competition.

wow, I've never wanted to download a superhero CAW, but I might this year! Great work, looks perfect!

dont think of him as a super hero, think of him as a super hero inspired luchador...Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio competition.

So much *censored*ing win in that last statement alone. Especially with Mysterio doing his attires up as comic heroes at the big pay-per-views.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope to see you do more non-wrestling caws! I just reviewed your He-man and I think it's the best out there!

thanks man. i appreciate the rating for the He-Man caw. Worked my ass off on that Armor attire. I might post some more of my CAWs, all of them are originals except for my Velvet Sky, Winter, Brooke, Ashley and Maria caws.

• 3 months later...

Archived