Fan Axxess

RockNRoll

Feel free to move this if I'm posting this in the wrong section. But I'm PISSED. Community Creations is the one and only reason I buy WWE games. I love downloading 70's and 80's CAWs. But this year, I can't download half of them because people are making them with Fan Axxess material. So you're telling me that I have to spend another $20 so that I can download Bruiser Brody and Kamala? F YOU! I might actually end up buying it, but I really, really, really don't want to. I'm trying very hard to hold out.

Anyone else enraged by this?

fan axxess was 50% off for those who have PS+ btw. this issue doesn't concern me but it's an issue for others which is why if i upload a CAW with dlc, i'll upload 2 versions of it; 1 with the dlc and 1 without. that's the best solution and you could suggest this to the creator

and this would go into the WWE '12 General Section

I guess I could ask them to upload a non-DLC version, like you guys said. But I'm such a noob that I don't even know how to send someone a message.

But High Flying, are you saying that if I go through Attitude Era and unlock everything, I can then download CAWs with DLC in Community Creations? I've beaten most of Attitude Era, but there are just some parts that I can not beat, specifically those "moments" parts where you have to hit the right button very quickly. Like the Stone Cold vs. Shawn Michaels WM match. It's friggin' impossible.

I guess I could ask them to upload a non-DLC version, like you guys said. But I'm such a noob that I don't even know how to send someone a message.

But High Flying, are you saying that if I go through Attitude Era and unlock everything, I can then download CAWs with DLC in Community Creations? I've beaten most of Attitude Era, but there are just some parts that I can not beat, specifically those "moments" parts where you have to hit the right button very quickly. Like the Stone Cold vs. Shawn Michaels WM match. It's friggin' impossible.

that wasn't me who said that btw and no. if something requires fan axxess then it has dlc which can only be purcased on the PS Store

To get the best i will give you get ok just add me m as afriend on ps3 Cool_L_Biggie

Lol, people aren't going to stop making CAWs using DLC moves because you don't want to pay for Fan Axxess. Going through Attitude Era mode won't help you, because that doesn't unlock moves that are specific to DLC characters. That's just the way the cookie crumbles, either you pay for Fan Axxess or you don't and hope creators will re-upload CAWs without DLC moves. Most probably won't though, because it'll be a hassle to go through movesets picking out which moves are downloaded content and not, all the time.

Archived