Guess Who? Its all Attitude!

Dre41

I know im kind of late posting on this forum but since i have no cap card i didnt want to post low quality pics. But my boy DeathbyEgo hooked me up by taking pics for me. I plan on making at least 25 to 30 attitude era caws this year and then go do what i do. So here is what i have so far..........

This Topic is to show my WWF/WWE Attitude era caws

Darren "Droz" Drozdov

wasteofspace.jpg

I honestly feel the shorts i picked for the first attire are the best by far. i know there kind of long but the alternative just wasnt going to cut it for me. i may updated him later on.

Test

test.jpg

the face skin i picked for this caw was 8. I know it might look off but from the pics I have this is what i have come up with.

Taka Michinoku

taka.jpg

I added so many layers to the face! honestly its something im not use to but it was a must to get the face whwere i wanted it to be.

Jeff Jarrett

jarrett.jpg

This is just a copy of my double J last year.

Essa Rios

erios.jpg

i think i used 40+ layers on the face, the attires where hard to find, but the moveset was fun to make.

Ahmed Johnson

ahmed.jpg

Its hard to see but alot of work went into this caw. i had to get very creative to make his attires

right.

I also have more caws that i didnt show on here that are on CC. If you want check them out as well.

TEASER PICS

DSCF1027.jpg

my attitude universe

mosh

DSCF1010-1.jpg

thrasher

DSCF1013.jpg

D'lo

dloface.jpg

sneak peak at attire

DSCF1025.jpg

all these faces are WIPS any help would be appreciated!

DSCF1018.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dre my playa. I love your stuff. Been loving it for years. It's good to see you take on the attitude era projects. People here, grab his Albert as well that's off the chain too.

Definitley!

Btw. are you making Funaki too?

Awesome CAWs. Glad someone's made a good TAKA.

Any chance you could upload the paint tools for Jarrett. As I was always a fan of his neon green logo'd attire and wanted to change his attire from red logos to green. No worries if you can't, just would be cool to have that attire.

Archived