BHANGRA_MAN's / Shocks/ TZC/WolfgangJT Rob Van Dam - RVD tweaks by WolfgangJT UPLOADED 16/03/2013 previous still on Live

BHANGRA_MAN

RVD tweaks by Wolfie uploaded. Although due to CC problems in a hurry forgot to credit wolfie so will re-upload later as soon as I can get on CC

========================================

=========================================

Well I was originally going to post this in a new topic but anyway as Wolfie has posted the changes I will post it here. I am still trying to coax Shock in doing TNA attires but anyway pics below for RVD tweaks by Wolfie on the caw. hope its liked

Will upload and post cas file for one slot within the next 2 to three days

Both slots uploaded. Just look for Rob Van Dam the tags..the caw will be under my Xbox Live Tag bhangra22man

Credit to Rewmac/ Sam8madness for moveset..both had good ones. Credit to petchy/ tekken /red for textures

If RVD gets deleted by the server or anything I will re-upload tomorrow for now hope you guys like it

Thanks to wolfie, fozzy, shock, SAM8MADNESS for feedback. As said elsewhere I updated the forehead hairline. Finally we can change hairline in caw. I think it looks even better hope you lot agree.

Also edited bottom of singlets and shown the two previous attires to show this.The update has been applied to all previous attires

I have also shown the second slot attires..pink claw, white and green, ons and rising sun. Hope its liked. May tweak figs a tad more due to wolfies feedback but hope all is liked. Upload by Monday evening as apparently renders we wont be able to share on retail

Apologies all for the slighty delay but the aim is to get this caw uploaded within the next 10 days. I done a slight face update with RVD tad less tanned and nostril height abit more, abit more age and better facial hair

Slot one attires previewed now..Shock will add the RVD boots next and then start working on second slot. We are back on track and aim is to get this uploaded as said within next 10-12 days. Note Shock does not have the face details from me yet so the skin colors etc on body wont line up yet
==========================================
Thanks to all the feedback ..Carpe, Shock, D, Wolfie, Sam and quiet a few others I think I am finally there or near enough. Hope the changes are liked. Attire pics hopefully soon
Yes I am mainly converting and yes I am using a texture as a base but its more then one PT for face and hair and its not just textures. Some have seen the non textured version and thats decent too I think. I have done lots of manual detailing. I am still looking for abit more feedback before I/we move into the attires

Shock will be doing most if not all of the attires. TZC has provided a decent texture so its also a kinda collab here and I have done alot to make it all work with lots of tweaking. Once again a few have seen the initial textured version. As always ignore the grainy capt card

Hope this is liked so far.

And off course thanks to Wolfies RVD from SVR 2010 as that was the base me, Shock used in SVR12 and now.

Aim is to get this uploaded within two weeks reason why that long because still wanting abit more feedback on face and off course very difficult to share so it will take abit of time for Shock to do the attires.

Someone has kindly offered a moveset so for a change shouldnt take that long

RVD face tweaks by WolfgangJT

rvdupdate.png

08/12/2012 - Minor Face Update and second slot attires previewed

Face pics by the D

r8xq3s.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/30bk083.png

Attires update
1zywo4o.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/fehvso.png

Slot one attires : RVD logo to be added

2uxutfs.jpg

11/11/2012 Face Updates

http://i50.tinypic.com/2mezpf9.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/1fhjps.png

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Bhangra - No, just the opposite, to be quite honest. It looks like it may need to be a bit wider. And the eyes look like they need to be a tad less wide, and maybe slightly taller. See how it looks to you and see if you like it. If not, no big deal.

EDIT: Also, I wouldn't mind helping with that new cap card, either. lol

It just looks too normal for RVD to me. I felt the same last year and I still feel it now. Not saying my attempts have been any better, mind. No matter which picture I compare it to, the nose seems too small in width, the jaw line is too thin, even for a younger RVD, the eye shape looks off as does the detailing. Eyebrows look too thick and too short as well. Mouth area looks alright though!

Thanks keep the comments coming and @D I think we are always going to disagree on RVD and that was shown last year alone which is why I didnt post in your topic but most of your other feedback is useful so thats good

I guess, but I want to love this since I want an awesome RVD. Lemme' make a collage to show you what I mean about the detail and morphing issues that I see. Also, before anyone jumps over my comments because I've been messing with an RVD also, I don't like mine that much either, hah.

Thanks keep the comments coming and @D I think we are always going to disagree on RVD and that was shown last year alone which is why I didnt post in your topic but most of your other feedback is useful so thats good

I guess, but I want to love this since I want an awesome RVD. Lemme' make a collage to show you what I mean about the detail and morphing issues that I see. Also, before anyone jumps over my comments because I've been messing with an RVD also, I don't like mine that much either, hah.

I like this idea. Look forward to seeing it.

Archived