16BitJay

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, not got the shirt done as planned as I was a little hungover new years day. I have a few other plans tonight and I've figured out my online axxess code works so once I have 4 or 5 done I shall upload them, unless I buy the family gold pack (with a friend who will be staying with us for a few months.)

Also Pyro I have started on a caw for the collaboration I'll snap pictures of him sometime this week and you can let me know if you have an idea to contribute and I'll upload him. Basically so far I've done the morphing and thrown an attire on him.

So after being all PT'd out last night I decided I wanted to make a really old legend, like from as early as the late 50's who is now either a co-GM or executive "adviser" to the IPW GM (Jack Stryder) basically a bat shit crazy loose cannon who has no qualms about ruffling anybody's feathers. I am unsure on a name for him yet, but I have his face and he's basically a 'Southern Gentleman' quick on the draw with a silver tongue even in his 80's though he is probably taking advantage of the no-contact rule the roster has in place. ;)

2013_1_2_23_29_26_zps243ef20a.png

So he will remain nameless until I can think of one, no wrestling attires planned, but I may make a Vinnie Mac style one just in case. No detailing added yet aside from eye bags and the crows feet.

The attire turned out fantastic! Definitely one of the best wrestling attires I've seen someone create. Lauren's biography was a fun read as well, and nice little insight into your personal universe. I love the name "Page Turner," and hope it sticks. It took me a while, but I finally realized the pun. lol Anyway! Can't wait to see what else you may have up your creative sleeve. How Candice Romero and her family turns out this year is something I hold great interest in. ^_^

I couldn't agree more. Lauren Davino/Kennedy has reached her prime. From the top to the bottom, she looks look like a professional wrestler. Every little detail on her attire is simply phenomenal. The back story only adds so much to the character. Great read. Best female CAW I've seen in years.

I'm looking forward to see how Page Turner "turns" out (dat pun). The attire was a great start. I like her name as well.

If there's a such thing as perfection as far as caw goes, I'd say Lauren is about as close to it as it gets. Always been a fan of her's but this year's is absolutely amazing. Not sure if I can think of a caw, male or female that I like better.

Definitely keep the name Page Turner, change the spelling if you want but don't lose that name.

I'll continue to heap on the praise for Lauren, but is there any reason she has two dark lines on her one leg?

Sorry I really should have added that somewhere in her bio, but Rated is correct. They are scars from a cage match she had in 1XW :) and thanks for the compliment. They might need better coloring on them though. I have now added a line to her bio to explain it.

Thanks everyone else. I did consider the spelling Paige, but it's just unusual to me. From a gender stand point I researched and Paige is for girls and Page is considered unisex. Plus WWE has a Paige coming through their ranks.

I really need to work on a few bios hopefully to the same standard or better than Lauren's is.

Thanks, I'm trying to get her finished soon I am part way through her current attire as I decided to do more than color and logo swaps I wanted to try and vary them in general. Though I am focusing on Mr. Steel's final paint tool in order to make him complete, not going to lie it is tough for me.

Thanks, though I can't seem to stop it from being fuzzy at times, not sure if it needs a new usb cable or something I've played around with the settings a lot, but can't seem to get a video as clear as the first one I captured with it when I got it lol. At some point I might try editing a match together so I can show you how they would truly wrestle ;)

Edit: didn't feel like bumping, but I'm part way through Brent's final PT, I'll be trying a trick to make it look more saturated and correct the colors a little easier for me :cool:

2013_1_22_20_21_7_zpsc5e7441e.png

Tonight's progress

2013_1_22_23_9_0_zpsb08e492d.png

Archived