Kassius Ohno by ShatterTheSky -UPLOADED- 11/15/12.

ShatterTheSky

This is my try at Kassius Ohno, who is quickly becoming one of my favorite active wrestlers in WWE/NXT. I used Dr. Vries' WWE '12 morph as the base, because it had something that set it apart from all the other Ohno CAWs coming out at the time, something I can't quite explain. Right now I've only got one attire done, but I want to know what people think.

OhnoFace.png

Ohno1-1.png

Ohno1-2.png

Ohno1-3.png

Ohno1-4.png

Ohno1-6.png

UPDATE - 11-10-12:

So I've made quite a bit of progress in the past few days. I still need suggestions for the 4th attire, but here's what I have now.

Attire 2:

Ohno2-5.png?t=1352596037

Ohno2.png?t=1352596107

Attire 3:

Ohno3.png?t=1352596126

Paint Tools:

KOLogo.jpg

KassiusLogo.jpg

OhnoLogo.jpg

1. Camo

2. Current Green

3. Red

4. Yellow

UPLOADED- Tag is "Shatter The Sky"

Thoughts?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks awesome, man! And yeah, I always hated Chris Hero in the indies, and yet, I have to admit, every time I would go to any FCW event when I lived in Tampa, he had the best match of the night every single time, no matter who he was in the ring with. So I eventually had to give him all props due. lol

The eyes aren't as bad as what's shown in the picture, he was just about to blink when I took the screenshot. I'm still looking to see what can be done about the boots, since I'm maxed out on layers right now. I see everyone rallying for a Red attire, so right now the attire line up looks something like:

1. Camo

2. Current Green

3. Red

4. Undecided (I'm thinking the Blue and Red attire he wore around when he first came to FCW).

The eyes aren't as bad as what's shown in the picture, he was just about to blink when I took the screenshot. I'm still looking to see what can be done about the boots, since I'm maxed out on layers right now. I see everyone rallying for a Red attire, so right now the attire line up looks something like:

1. Camo

2. Current Green

3. Red

4. Undecided (I'm thinking the Blue and Red attire he wore around when he first came to FCW).

The deseghns got to go if u maxed on layers i pt'd the stars and the lines ang place face paint 56 ove the eyes blend to skin color i think it is one of the most important things to do. i do it on all my caw it blends desighn on nose and cheecks real well and the pt offer still stands

This is my try at Kassius Ohno, who is quickly becoming one of my favorite active wrestler in WWE/NXT. I used Dr. Vries' WWE '12 morph as the base, because it had something that set it apart from all the other Ohno CAWs coming out at the time, something I can't quite explain. Right now I've only got one attire done, but I want to know what people think.

OhnoFace.png

Ohno1-1.png

Ohno1-2.png

Ohno1-3.png

Ohno1-4.png

Ohno1-6.png

I suppose I'll show the logos too, as I'm pretty proud of how they turned out. Please pardon the less than favorable pictures, but I think they get the point across.

KOLogo.jpg

KassiusLogo.jpg

OhnoLogo.jpg

Attires are still being worked out, but it will have four of them, an entrance, moveset, the whole shebang.

1. Camo (pictured)

2. Current Green

3. ?

4. ?

Thoughts?

Wow great work! I designed those two gears you are doing for him. Really great work. I'll make sure he sees this.

Archived