NJPW~Puro-Pure 13' Nagata, Shibata, Shinsuke and Okada on live!!

Grizzly_Shark

Hey guys,

Havent uploaded anything for a while so forgive me if these pictures and things are looking all bwanky.

This is gunna be my topic for all things Puro.. mainly New Japan but still.

Need a bunch of help with these guys so any feed back is hugely appreciated

facesh.jpg

from left to right: Shinsuke Nakamura, Yuji Nagata, Karl Anderson, Katsuyori Shibata and Kazuchika Okada.

i havent got onto Nagata's attire yet, and i forgot to take a photo of Shibatas before i unpluged my card (basic attire anyway.. see Kings of Pro Wrestling)

shinsukeattire.jpg

kaattire.jpg

okadaattire.jpg

Credit to itachi i used his face form for Shinsuke with some tweaking, i also used his design idea for Okadas attire.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks heaps for the feedback guys really appreciate it. Still looking to fine tune these fellas so any helpful suggestions would be awesome. Still needa to their moves but now ive got thru AE the extra moves should help a ton.

Hopefully Goto next. Then maybe Tenzan, Kojima and ghe K.E.S

Haha sounds perfect then. That guy has one bung ass face. Il be looking forward to it! Haha! Thinking of maybe Goto next. Or the Killer Elite Squad. Im sure most of the juniors will be covered by someone a lot better than me so im gunna avoid most of them for the mean time.

@dr.death

Not too sure to be honest. I gotta say my love for puro only really extends to New Japan and Dragon Gate with a bit of Noah mixed in. Havent really seen a lot of modern AJPW.

Yeah i didnt realise they would come out that small. Will probably get better pics once ive started making a few more people.

@Grizzly_Shark

No problem, New Japan and DG are my go to puro sources, too. My '12 Universe was NJPW/Noah and this year is looking NJPW/DG or ROH. You've probably already seen, but there are some good DG CAWs on Live right now.

If you're not familiar with Kondo and want to see him in action, check out Marufuji vs. Kondo for the AJPW Junior Heavyweight title from '08, or Kondo vs. Kaz Hayashi from '06. He's a junior beast with some really interesting moves.

@drdeath

Yeah as far as All Japan goes Kondo is a guy im quite familiar with. Really love his stuff.

At the moment theres no plans on making many legends. Im sure there will be a tonn up sooner or later. Itachi already has a really good Misawa and Choshu up

Yeah, I got his Misawa...

Actually that would be awesome if i could get that and other movesets off you. Ive got a pretty loaded week and weekend so i doubt il get to spend much time on the game.

Im really sorry for the lack of updates guys. Il try and get Shinsukes entrance done tonight and get him uploaded. Im not too happy with his moveset but im sure you guys will tweak it the way you want. Only 1 attire each though at this point! Just dont have the time.

Archived