• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work man. Any chances of you doing a arn anderson and flair. Would be awesome to have the 4 horseman as i am doing a wcw show.

Don't know, man. I might! Thanks, I think I'll make 'em. Cheers!

Malenko Looks awesome too and you did a Great Job with the painttool. Nice that you are making Saturn, they will look Great alongside Eddie

I will for sure. Just need some good refs and all. Thanks!

Note: If you want the jacket as an entrance attire. Just copy the cinematic attire.

Man, they look great in-game. And thank you for taking my advice on the facial features for Malenko. I don't have the talent for CAW making but I'm glad I could help on Malenko if I did at all, because I think I have a good eye for details like those but I wouldn't necessarily be able to translate that to the game well. Just had a five-star classic with Benoit vs. Bryan, a dream I wish I could have seen in real life. Doing Malenko vs. Bryan now. He really is the best default character to have technical matches with.

Man, they look great in-game. And thank you for taking my advice on the facial features for Malenko. I don't have the talent for CAW making but I'm glad I could help on Malenko if I did at all, because I think I have a good eye for details like those but I wouldn't necessarily be able to translate that to the game well. Just had a five-star classic with Benoit vs. Bryan, a dream I wish I could have seen in real life. Doing Malenko vs. Bryan now. He really is the best default character to have technical matches with.

Thanks a lot, man. I think I did a decent job on his moveset too. Glad you like it, man. You're suggestions made it better. You gotta throw suggestions for my next caw. Cheers, man!

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, do a saturn FIRST!!!

Haha, I will.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I can't wait to see your Saturn. I wasn't gonna stick WWE '13 in until later but I'm doing it now for Malenko. Really looking forward to seeing your other CAWs too. Usually, I think most PS3 CAWs turn out mediocre but there's a select few that turn out freakin' awesome. Your CAWs are apart of that select few. Keep up the awesome work.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I can't wait to see your Saturn. I wasn't gonna stick WWE '13 in until later but I'm doing it now for Malenko. Really looking forward to seeing your other CAWs too. Usually, I think most PS3 CAWs turn out mediocre but there's a select few that turn out freakin' awesome. Your CAWs are apart of that select few. Keep up the awesome work.

Cheers, mate. Thanks a ton.

Without me being rude....I'm in the middle of making Perry Saturn (Attitude Era) if you'd like to check it out.

I'm trying to get the Attire colours to coincide with Dr.Vries Chris Benoit CAW.

New updates coming soon on it...

This.... http://caws.ws/forum...e-era-update-0/

I noticed. What about the paint tools? Not doing it? Good start, though. I doubt you'll find a paint tool partner on the PS3 side.

I had a great match with Benoit and Bryan yesterday too. I did it for the same reasons as you did since Bryan is such a good technical wrestler. I think I will have Malenko wrestle Mysterio in his first match after I download him and relive their wcw feud.

Without me being rude....I'm in the middle of making Perry Saturn (Attitude Era) if you'd like to check it out.

I'm trying to get the Attire colours to coincide with Dr.Vries Chris Benoit CAW.

New updates coming soon on it...

This.... http://caws.ws/forum...e-era-update-0/

I noticed. What about the paint tools? Not doing it? Good start, though. I doubt you'll find a paint tool partner on the PS3 side.

I'm only skilled enough to paint tool his knee pads, front-trunks logo & that's about it sadly. Tough time it is finding someone to do his logos/tattoos on PS3 side.

I've now made his beard & his blonde handlebar mustache look.

Next update for him will be on it's way soon.

Archived