The WWE13 Code Trading Thread

LastMinuteLapras

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do these codes work? There must be a better/easier way to get codes without trading, lol.

Yeah. I wondered about that too. Just how do people have so many "spare" tickets anyway?

I usually buy a limited edition and a standard cos I'm a completionist and I always put codes up for trade.

Want:Online Axxess code for Xbox 360

Please I beg you :( I don't have anything to offer but I know there are good people out there.

No offense, but I seriously doubt anyone's gonna just give you a code, considering you made an account and the your first (and only) post is asking someone to give you something. You could get the code, then never get on the site again.

I have an online axxess code, Willing to give it up but only to someone who's been here for a while. I rather give it to a valid member and not some *Censored* who just turned up.

Exactly.

I'll do the same thing, I'll give up my spare Online Axxess code to an established member of the forum for free. It's for PS3.

Please I beg you :( I don't have anything to offer but I know there are good people out there.

No offense, but I seriously doubt anyone's gonna just give you a code, considering you made an account and the your first (and only) post is asking someone to give you something. You could get the code, then never get on the site again.

Thats the point.

Thats the point.

So, are you admitting that you are just going to disappear never to be seen or heard from again once you have an online axxess code for Xbox? Not cool, bro.

Thats the point.

Lol, ur funnie.

May I vote-ban this guy? He has clearly stated that he doesn't want to be part of the community; he just wants the code.

Thats the point.

Are you really that stupid? You just ruined any chance of getting a code from anyone here.

$100 bucks for a Stone Cold Steve Austin PS3 Code so everyone else could have it as well. I find it wrong everyone has to suffer and want to give or that stuff for something that should be posted anyway instead of people holding out just to get some more money out.

Lol, you don't get it, do you?

These are DLC (sort of) codes! They can only be used ONCE! One guy can't pass it on to the next.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived