TNA: Who else likes hearing Jeff Hardy's thoughts?

Man_of_Handsome

I love the fact that I can understand the thoughts a wrestler is having. The fact that Jeff Hardy has thoughts the viewers know makes his character have a whole new depth to him. I mean who would want to hear him cut a promo? Like now he can be an awesome loner who only the crowd understands.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really corny to me. Especially when it was Hardy walking past Anderson, Storm, Angle and Bully. It just seemed so silly. Also, the dramatic music that they play sometimes when it's not during a title screen, commercial bumper or match pre-header.

-________-

Truth hurts huh buddy?

Now back to Jeff Hardy's thoughts. The anticipation for next week for what he will think next Thursday has me so excited. Since he didn't have thoughts before this, does the belt in TNA have magic powers? Just like Hogan and Flairs hall of fame rings?

Who remembers this masterpiece good times.

Nah, I didn't bother. I respect Kurt, but he's been saying a lot of crazy things over the past few years.

It's not about what Kurt said, it's what the OP did which was hilarious.

What? I didn't do anything, it was someone else

The OP in this thread silly.

Oh this thread, gotcha

-________-

Truth hurts huh buddy?

Now back to Jeff Hardy's thoughts. The anticipation for next week for what he will think next Thursday has me so excited. Since he didn't have thoughts before this, does the belt in TNA have magic powers? Just like Hogan and Flairs hall of fame rings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnZcOVA6Sb0

Who remembers this masterpiece good times.

Ah good times, Spoony's rants on it were great

Archived