Lyriqz' Kevin Laith

Lyriqz ✪

Yeah, I really wanted to make something with a kangaroo on it so I came up with this... unstable hunterisch kinda guy. I guess he's a hybrid of Orton and Kruger. Feedback is welcomed!

Name: Kevin Laith

Weight: 238lbs

Finishing Moves: Strawberry Swisher (F5 3) & Chevelle Clutch (Edgecator)

Signature Moves: Corpcrewdriver (Emerald Fusion 2) & Vermillion Wish (Flying Clotheline 2)

Other Trademark Moves: Lemon Meringue Tie (Pumphandle Slam), Gehenna Bomb (Diamon Bomb) & Coma City Represent (Spinning Backfist)

Faceshots:

9r4o-kf-8df7.png

Attire:

9r4o-ke-d142.png

Ingame Pose:

9r4o-kd-07c5.png

This guy looks like he needs to be the second to last bad guy in a movie. And he has to have two knives, Kano-like, and constantly lick the blades while he's deciding which part of the protanogist he's gonna cut and how deep

Got to agree with Status on that.. but not just because I think it looks better, it gives you the option to change up his gimmick if you continue to make him. Worst thing I ever did was put scars on one of my CAWs, every time I see him without the scars he always looks weird! 4 years of his scarred face and I can't bring myself to get rid of them!

Got to agree with Status on that.. but not just because I think it looks better, it gives you the option to change up his gimmick if you continue to make him. Worst thing I ever did was put scars on one of my CAWs, every time I see him without the scars he always looks weird! 4 years of his scarred face and I can't bring myself to get rid of them!

Good point. I think I might make PT Scars or bruises (like I did with the shirt) and make it look painted so it's more of a gimmicky thing. Thanks for the advice Status :) Oh, and again, thanks for the compliments.

• 3 months later...

Archived