Attitude Era Owen Hart *Update 9/11* Owen Uploaded & Jim Neidhart Preview Added

Storm of Sand

*Update* 9/11 Owen Hart uploaded, moveset based on The Knight's from last year Jim Neidhart Preview added.

Searchtag(only seems to be able to do one this year :mad:): STORM OF SAND

Notes: based off of IAMNOMODDERS CAW and moveset from the Knight.

2co6hw3.jpg

Jim Neidhart Preview

20j5wxu.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I'd finally post my first CAW for WWE 13, Owen Hart.

Credit to Dr Vries and IAMNOMODDER for the initial face form, tweaked by me.

These will be the Attires I will be working on

357nkf9.jpg

Suggestions are welcome.

If memory serves me right Owen didnt wear a jacket when he wore the Owen 3:16 shirt because he wanted to show off the I just broke your neck slogan on the back of the shirt.

Trust me, he did wear the jacket with the shirt. With the short hair though, I'll post an updated pic soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYV1Z1hEGvI

Update, second hair option pic added with some tweaks.

Loving the short hair! I would def keep it.

Love the jacket. You nailed it. Hope you upload that attire with his short hair.

Love the jacket. You nailed it. Hope you upload that attire with his short hair.

I dont like the Zach Ryder hairstyle on Owen at all but I guess that is just my personal preference.

I think this CAW is looking great so far

:nod:

Looking forward to seeing your take on Owen Hart's Danger Attire

:cool:

It could just be the pics but IMO it looks like the height of his head could be taken

down a little bit and width turnt up a bit

Owen_Hart-1.jpgowen08.png

Owen_Hart.jpgOwen_Hart.jpg

Definitley agreed, I felt the Ryder hair was a bit off with the hairline and the height of the spiked up hair. I've also noticed the morph is a bit off, I try to adjust the head height again and decrease it again.

Mind you with the ref pics of the attires I have planned, he was going to have slicked back hair on all the attires, Sorry Cakes151515, hopefully when I get it uploaded, you can adjust it to give him the Ryder hairstyle.

Updates will be coming later through the day with the Black Hart attire up next.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Update 7/11 Final Owen Hart attire is now finished, I may convert The Knight's moveset from last year. hopefully I'll be able to make a decent entrance and will upload him very soon.

I may preview Jim Neidhart soon. It's still very early in progress.

Archived