5th post:

Some Benoit attires and another crack at Joe's face

th_ben2b.jpg th_ben1y.jpg th_sjf.jpg

Benoit's blue pants are darker in the game. I'm not happy with how the logo on the yellow pants came out so I might scrap it.

Older

4th post:

Early versions of Samoa Joe and Brian Kendrick

esj1.jpgebk1.jpg

3rd post:

Team Madness Era face of Randy Savage. Pic quality doesn't pick up wrinkles and other deails.

rs1.jpg

This might be just a WCW run of Savage, not sure if I'll do the classic stars attire (haven't ruled it out entirely, but I doubt it).

2nd post:

Updated Sheik's face.

irn2.jpg

I'll start working with the attires now to see how many layers I'll have left for detailing.

1st post:

Just got the game about an hour ago and started playing around with the create feature. Here are some very early works in progress.

Iron Sheik

irn1.jpg

Same Sheik morph from last year. Still need to add details, chain skin color, and work on eyebrows and moustache.

Chris Benoit

ben1.jpg

First time making a Benoit.

I'll work on the Benoit body type (I just picked the veiniest arms I saw). The atties are blank for the moment because I haen't picked out which ones I want yet. I don't want to do the same ones over and over again but I don't want to be so different that it doesn't seem right (like when I saw the Sheik in his greenish version of shorts'pants). Oh, and Macho preview added.

Joe and Kendrick early face shots posted (not sure if there's a point to finishing Joe seeing as how The D is making an amazing looking one). I'll be away for a couple of days so there won't be any updates for a while. When I do return I'll start working on attires. I'm open to any suggestions.

First shots of Benoit's attires added. Not sure how many I'll do or even if these will make the final cut (yellow logo is really bugging me). Right now I'm trying to make a Four Horseman set of tights but the crotch blur extends down to the inner thighs making it kind of tricky at the moment. I'm guessing the classic rips attire that he had in WCW and WWE would be the last one.

Benoit uploaded. Moves by IX RIGHTEOUS XI. Four attires are yellow tights with gold and purple logo, blue tights with red flying Benoit logo, red classic Crippler tights, and black tights with red 4H logo and inner thigh circle. Sorry, no pics yet for all attires. Also sorry that it's taking so long to update these guys. Things are kind of crazy over here and I'm not sure when they'll settle down. Will get back to finishing up the previous posts (Macho, Shiek, Joe, Kendreick) when I can.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but everything I upload to CC keeps getting removed. My Benoit had been downloaded and reviewed, so I know that it made it to CC (at least the second time I uploaded it), but now it's gone again. Not sure if there's a point to finishing the others if there just going to go away too. I don't know.

I don't know why but everything I upload to CC keeps getting removed. My Benoit had been downloaded and reviewed, so I know that it made it to CC (at least the second time I uploaded it), but now it's gone again. Not sure if there's a point to finishing the others if there just going to go away too. I don't know.

If nothing else, could you PLEASE upload that Samoa Joe? That is by far the best Joe ever!

OK, now that random theme music plays during every match and all my superstar threads have been erased, I've had enough. I thought waiting a week after the release and reading reviews would have helped but no. Most likely I will not purchase any WWE games while THQ is making them as I feel cheated to pay for such a glitched mess. Unless some patch come out to fix these problems (and not cause others) I am done with this game.

I've uploaded all the unfinished stuff I was working on (search wip for the unfinished caws of Kaz, Joe, Macho, Kendrick, and London). Now, if they are or remain on CC is a different question. I'm sorry that I could not finish these but there is a stack of fun, working games on my desk that I'll be going through.

I'm sorry to hear that dude, as your CAWs are some my most used, particularly Londrick. I can definitely see where you're coming from with all the glitches and crap tho.

Well thank you for uploading what you had left. Hopefully you'd return to WWE13 again before the next release.

Archived