#1 XavMashes

XavMashes

Opener

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • SEN (PS3): XavMashes
  • Twitter: @XavMashes

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

I started a season mode with Christian, who was the WWE Champion in my game, so it started with the "I want a WrestleMania rematch, champ" storyline. Guess who demanded a title shot... Christian.

SP_A0146.jpg

I was supposed to face the non-champion Christian, but then I faced Kurt Angle, when I lost the match, non-champion Christian was attacking me. I was like WTF is going on. Next week the same, but Edge helped the non-champion Christian.

The whole f***ing month was confusing. At backlash I faced Triple (non-champion Christian) and Edge for the title, and I lost. Weird, confusing, but funny glitch.

SP_A0150.jpg

Did this happen to someone of you?

Edited by XavMashes, 28 March 2014 - 10:36 PM.

#2 Monster.

Monster.

Love Me...

• Members
  • 6,009 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

The only thing that I've gotten that's close to that is two Litas talking backstage when I was playing a female season. I know firsthand your disc must be :censored: up but still playable. I also won the tag team championship with michael cole. :lol:

#3 XavMashes

XavMashes

Opener

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • SEN (PS3): XavMashes
  • Twitter: @XavMashes

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Yeah, it's a pirate disc, the fact is that here in Uruguay, it's really hard to find original games, and they cost too much money.
Going back on the game, I think that this glitch is from the game, and not from the disc anyways. Thanks for replying.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: smackdown here comes the pain, glitch, bug, christian, edge, backlash