Attitude Jericho entrance fix.

jagger2k

Has anyone managed to fix jericho's entrance? its all wrong in the game, and its frustrating because I have tried to fix it and managed to make it into a bigger mess due to not knowing what im doing in it. lol

If any can post a step by step, I would be greatful.

Peace Jagger2k,

This what I did (follow this as close as you can)

INTRO:

MOTION: Undertaker 2

PYRO: Jericho 2 (start right at the end of countdown--I actually started when the clock hit 1)

LIGHTING: LIGHTING 03

SCREEN EFFECT: ENTRANCE MOVIE NORMAL (Jericho's original of course) You want to hit the SCREEN EFFECT button as soon as fireworks are completed

**KEY POINT: change camera option when the moving bar gets right over the "T" in SHOW SCREEN EFFECT--theres only 2 options, choose the other one**

STAGE:

MOTION: Chris Jericho 2

*at this point you want to shift the cameras away from stage as it shows Jericho walking out---this can be tricky you have to play with it---but my camera shots are right above the "X" for TRIGGER PYRO and then again at the very middle of motion I center the camera back to the stage (specifically where Jericho is stretching out his arms)*

PYRO: none

LIGHTING: LIGHTING 55

SCREEN EFFECT:NONE

RAMP:

PYRO: NONE

LIGHTING:LIGHTING 55

SCREEN EFFECT: NONE

RING-IN:

RING:

Lastly, additional camera angles are at your discretion, along with the placement of the name plate. This is the best that could be done--Hope this helped...All I ask is that you give credit where credit is due if you like it : :)

• 2 weeks later...

except the stupid camera turns away right as the fireworks go off. But if it's important to you that JERICHO is shown in the entrance on the tron, superstar 19 is better.

Also, why does Jericho's entrance video repeat the 10 countdown over again as he walks down the ramp, the can't be the right video, it just looks stupid.

And whats with THQ using 6 instead of ten, first sheamus's forearm smash at the apron, now jericho's vid.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived