Impact Wrestling - By The D & Shock (Updated 24/12/12 - AJ Uploaded)

Shock_800

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well renders might not happen at all if certain tools don't become available.

Godfather attire will be done and 11x blue singlet and red flames will be last two attires for angle.

And will upload the singlet outline 1st thing when I'm back Sunday :) know how helpful they can be. Tbh I will upload all pts so if anyone converts nickbreakers angle from last year they can just use these pts to get it done quicker. Out to share and its all about matter of opinion facialy lol

And Aries will be his last two attires and the 1st attire Pac did on Aries last year

Will have updates Monday as can't do anythin till I'm home. Will need some good movesets aswell

I've gotta know what all are you doing from Impact? I'm a huge fan of Abyss and I haven't seen many people mention that they're going to make him. Thought about converting one I dl'd last year but I can't make PT's for ****.

Well he's on my list, thinking of converting the one I downloaded last year, same with a bully ray and maybe even a Jeff hardy. But at the moment I'm waiting to see what other people make as D gas already done a Joe so I don't have to convert one lol. Which is why no list has been posted. It's just a see who I get round to making dealio at this time

Well he's on my list, thinking of converting the one I downloaded last year, same with a bully ray and maybe even a Jeff hardy. But at the moment I'm waiting to see what other people make as D gas already done a Joe so I don't have to convert one lol. Which is why no list has been posted. It's just a see who I get round to making dealio at this time

Alright man. Thanks for letting me know. Yeah I had dl'd one last year like I mentioned but I can't PT worth crap. I'll keep a lookout though. Appreciate it and your works amazing so far can't wait to see what else you got planned.

updated with aries almost done, just need moveset and some pt space to make last attire lol.

kurt is pretty my final face wise, i really like how it looks in game and cant really change much if i want the layers to make attires to my standards lol. will also be finishing his attires when i give myself more pt slots - also will upload his singlet outline pts very soon, wasnt letting me last night as internet was on a go slow lol. tags will be added when things are uploaded though

so yeah moveset help would be much appriciated on these and will probly be adding another 2 people to this before the week is out

updated with aries almost done, just need moveset and some pt space to make last attire lol.

kurt is pretty my final face wise, i really like how it looks in game and cant really change much if i want the layers to make attires to my standards lol. will also be finishing his attires when i give myself more pt slots - also will upload his singlet outline pts very soon, wasnt letting me last night as internet was on a go slow lol. tags will be added when things are uploaded though

so yeah moveset help would be much appriciated on these and will probly be adding another 2 people to this before the week is out

I'm hoping that 1 of those 2 is Anderson since no one ever seems to make him. :(

Well aiming to have these both done and uploaded by the end of the week, just need some good movesets rewmac ;) lol.

@kensei, the in game movesets usually suck in conparison to what someone can put together. Least this year I can use a downloaded one which speeds up the process, and aries and angles entrances are easy enough lol

@codes, I would like to do Anderson but last year the only one I liked was one that had a completely textured face and hair, think it was archers if I'm right. But he might be a guy to try out, but no the next two will not be him

Gonna finish these tonight after work, and hopefully get em uploaded asap after that

Oh and singlet pts are online now, just search: shock 800 :)

Nah movesets are sorted man, but cheers

and really didnt have the layers to experiment with the hair ha ha. Although thinking bout it may be able to add to the pt I have on the forehead nick, will try somethin out tonight while I'm finishing off last attire. Oh and the pts aren't that great up close but look awesome in motion, actually looks like it sparkles ha ha.

I dunno if this helps but its a top tip to remember for blending PTs. When I tweaked Dre41's Rhino for '12 obviously I couldn't change the colours of the PT's, so I found that I could add a new singlet on top the one with logos and add some trans to it to soften the designs. Not sure if it can be done with trunks at this point but definitely worth remembering.

Archived