Impact Wrestling - By The D & Shock (Updated 24/12/12 - AJ Uploaded)

Shock_800

Gonna try get Aries and bully re uploaded by Monday night guys, been away from my Xbox for a bit. And got my new laptop all sorted, just a few more bits to install and then can focus on cawing a bit more.

Only Aries attire that will be different is I'm replacing the silver one with the turning point attire. May have a look at recent impact photos and see if he's worn anythin else I like that maybe haven't seen. But should get to stuff soon, I'm away next week for a bit aswell, but may actually take Xbox with me this time

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just glad to hear Aries : Reloaded is coming LOL. Take your time bro, just get it up before the servers implode! I usually get distracted while playing too, I jump on to Dl something and then I just start playing mtches for like an hour or making threads. Happened last night actually. Something I've realized with WWE 13, which is true for all the SD games. They are always more fun to play when interesting stuff is happening on TV. Any one else get that?

Okay guys, i made the decision today that I'm done. I've been CAWing non-stop since the game came out and I'm gonna' be on a hiatus for the foreseeable future. I'm gonna' send my James Storm and Devon over to Shock and see if he's willing to finish them. If he is then great, if not then they won't be released. I wasn't completely happy with Devon, but it's probably good enough to release.

No more Impact CAWs from me I'm afraid.

Nice to see that you did make a Storm face. I'm sure Shock will definitely finish that. As for Devon I don't know why he wouldn't finish him either since you already made Bully Ray and his attires lately including Aces and Eights have been very simple. Looks like I'm stuck doing the 1 TNA caw I wanted to completely avoid making at all cost in Mr Anderson.

Okay guys, i made the decision today that I'm done. I've been CAWing non-stop since the game came out and I'm gonna' be on a hiatus for the foreseeable future. I'm gonna' send my James Storm and Devon over to Shock and see if he's willing to finish them. If he is then great, if not then they won't be released. I wasn't completely happy with Devon, but it's probably good enough to release.

I thought Devon was looking awesome man, and sure everyone will agree. Been a pleasure making caws with u this year though and will gladly finish off the last two man. Just send em when ever u can dude and helpfully be able to work with ya or help with some caw stuff on the next game, although who knows what caw mode will look like next game lol

I thought Devon was looking awesome man, and sure everyone will agree. Been a pleasure making caws with u this year though and will gladly finish off the last two man. Just send em when ever u can dude and helpfully be able to work with ya or help with some caw stuff on the next game, although who knows what caw mode will look like next game lol

Hell yeah, it's been a pleasure working with you, dude!

The Era of The D is over :( damn its been a good run one word to describe your work QUALITY!!! been a fan since I've seen your work years ago hell your gamertag stuck to my head lol like Shock said who knows how CAW mode will be like for the next WWE game just wanted to say thanks for all the great Caws looking forward to seeing your work in the future :cool:

Not doing anythin at the mo, away from the Xbox at my gfs. But will try do some stuff on him this weekend, ans won't get distracted making little tweaks and stuff on other caws ha ha.

Not really got any other games to distract me since finishing far cry, so should be coming back to this a bit more lol.

REALLY sorry for bumping this.. but I seem to remember someone posting a picture of one of Zema Ion's tattoos in this thread (a woman praying), I can't seem to find it though.. does anybody have it?

again, sorry for the bump.

Actually is Virgin Marie. But all the 2 Photo Links here are unavailable. So I checked some that looks a like: (Isn't his tattoo)

DSC00014.jpgt1_Religious-Tattoos-virgin-mary_288.jpg

Archived