Impact Wrestling - By The D & Shock (Updated 24/12/12 - AJ Uploaded)

Shock_800

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They both look killer. I've never been too keen on that 2nd Angle attire, because it's so goddamn simple, but good work nonetheless. I'm thrilled to see someone making such sweet attires for mine and D's A Double. I hope these are released fairly quick. My universe needs the greatest man that ever lived. ;)

I'm away to see the gf this week so won't be back on the console till Sunday night so Aries will be released soon after that lol.

And glad ur liking it Pac, and good to see your still around. The fact the forms carried over ment ur and ds work last year was wanted asap this year lol.

And i know what u mean about that attire, I would have gone for his red singlet with the blue and white flames as I love that attire, but I think would be a troublesome one with no way round the crotch blur lol. I could change it to the aao attire I did back in svr10 but don't think anyone really cared about that attire

cant add renders the now man

and shines actully at 20 the now, might try 30 but that might be too much ingame, and i can see the slight pointyness but its the face skin, but i like the overall look to the sides of the cheeks, but even have designs over the cheek bones to blend it more but the little shine on the cheekbones add the slight pointyness

in game looks alot better, ingame pics will follow later on when its all final and that

@big pete, I think I get what u mean. Just like little dots about the place at very pale colours? And think I need to make the white darker...seems to be coming out very bright this year lol

@ dw, will look at the bottom lip more but I think if i reduced the width of it the whole mouth will loose some of its shape. Morphing option really need to be expanded on in future games lol

@ dw, will look at the bottom lip more but I think if i reduced the width of it the whole mouth will loose some of its shape. Morphing option really need to be expanded on in future games lol

try this for the mouth:

58, 52, -41, 34, 40, 76, 45

I used DW's as a base and it turned out great.

312icgm.jpg

try this for the mouth:

58, 52, -41, 34, 40, 76, 45

I used DW's as a base and it turned out great.

312icgm.jpg

Credit for the mouth should go to Shindol on the (now) PS3 side as it's a conversion from his XBOX Angle from last year. I just merely did the research and planted the seed :)

These are looking great so far. They the only TNA caws you planning? I saw the thread and was curious if you were doing some others. Mainly eager to see if anyone will attempt abyss this year. Or if anyone will convert theirs from last year :P

Archived