Impact Wrestling - By The D & Shock (Updated 24/12/12 - AJ Uploaded)

Shock_800

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you need an EASY entrance, the old Trevor Murdoch one works well without to much messing around (pretty sure its #14)

This is awesome, absolutely hanging for Bully! Only suggestions is to change his boots on first to attires to an actual wrestling boot & the lowest level with black socks in there is enuf layers like in the pic below...

TNA_Bully_Ray_Calves.jpg

Apart from that maybe PT his necklace but that aint a big issue at all!

Great work Shock!!!

bully uploaded :)

will update the 1st attire pics soon wth entrance vids aswell, also can anyone see if aries is still up. seems to have been deleted from the servers :/ wondering if its just me that its not showing up for lol

I noticed that with some stuff I upped for personal use. I think it's CC being weird like it did on WWE '12. You just have to go to "View Content By Creator" and it shows up.

EDIT: Also, going to download your Bully Ray this very moment! First, NWOldSkool's AJ Styles gets uploaded and now your Bully Ray.. This has been a good CAW evening!

@ jay mee tee, i will upload fan axcess-less friendly ones soon dude, but im never gonna complain about dlc content in the movesets as they are more accurate lol. dont suppose anybody knows if its like last year, will have to default the moveset and copy it over move by move again? of if i just take out the dlc content it will get rid of it?

@yomo, cheers. must have just been being funny with me cos seemed my kurt singlet outlines had gone aswell lol

i aim to have jeff and abyss previewedby the end of the week, getting side tracked as trying to catch up on wrestling as missed a bit playing this lol. and also helping out bhangra with rvd...but that will serve purpose to this project aswell ;) but will be getting alot done hopefully tomorrow/thursday/friday night

@ jay mee tee, i will upload fan axcess-less friendly ones soon dude, but im never gonna complain about dlc content in the movesets as they are more accurate lol. dont suppose anybody knows if its like last year, will have to default the moveset and copy it over move by move again? of if i just take out the dlc content it will get rid of it?

I'm not sure how it works this year. Glad you are doing a version for people without Fan Access though. :cool:

Okay, I had to share this moment in a BRUTAL table match. I didn't have my capture card connected and didn't want to save a highlight reel, so I took a picture with my phone...

http://i16.photobuck...aye/image-2.jpg

Typical Bully Ray, was going for a diving senton and Devon gets out of the way... So Bully crotches himself with a piece of table. lol Bully Ray finally ended up winning the match after countering Devon attacking him on the announcer table and putting Devon through with a belly to belly.

Good job, Shock!

I downloaded Bully. As usual he looks awesome in-game. Looking forward to Hardy. Not so much Abyss seeing as how he is semi-retired. Anyway, I have the Matt Morgan Tat refs before I forget to post them again.

Cheers for the feed back guys, and actually Morgan isn't a bad call...just would need some damn good refs of his tats...cos I ain't opting tats if they are being worked off blurry refs.

matt-morgan-tattoo-backpiece-1024x678.jpg

matt-morgan-bicep-tribal.jpg

Good luck finding refs of his new sleeve on his right arm. To be fair he only wrestled with the upper half of it. He has yet to compete since it was completed.

abyss preview added, will be working on the tats tonight so shouldnt be too long till release i think. his attires will be this one, the grey top of this, his blue flannel vest and his white asylum attire...no old masks as dont like making the half mask thing skin coloured so his mouth wont open...just doesnt look good enough in my eyes. now if we could have added trans to the masks in game, then abyss would have had older attires. if only we had certain tools lol

btw i think im gonna need to invest in a new cap card as alot the crossed pattern in his mask doesnt show up well with my cap device. everythings just that bit too dark lol

but yeah, only have 1 posiibly 3 layers after i add tats, and two of those layers are currently used to thicken up the mask straps, but i'd sacrifice those two for any good face suggestions

Archived