Frontier Extreme Wrestling [Updated: 14th Feb] - 3 CAWs and Finished Arena 1st Post!

fliteska

FRONTIER EXTREME WRESTLING

FXW.png

FXW Arenas [updated: 14th Feb]

Monday Night Livewire

Monday Night finally has been complete! FXW Superstars are eager to show off their skills in this ring.

Overview_zps3ee1b223.png

Stage_zpsee2da27c.png

Ring_zps7330a704.png

FXW Superstars [updated: 4th Feb]

The Airwalkers

Frankie Yeoman and Jake Lee have been a mainstay in FXW since the days of LVWA and GCW. They are a highflying tag team hailing from England. I am really happy with how they came out this year and I'm extremely impressed with how my logo came out!

Frankie Yeoman (Updated: 07/01/2013)

Frankie-Yeoman.png

Headshot.pngAttire.png

Jake Lee (Updated: 07/01/2013)

Jake-Lee.png

Headshot.pngAttire.png

Airwalkers Paint Tools

Airwalkers-Kickpads.pngAirwalkers-Logo.png

NORTHSTARR

Ryan Starr and David North have held multiple tag team championship throughout FXW, LVWA and GCW. Their work ethic is the definition of a perfect tag team. Not too sure if I'm happy with the facial morphs on either of them but I like how the attires turned out.

Ryan Star (Updated: 07/01/2013)

Ryan-Starr.png

Headshot.pngAttire.png

David North (Updated: 07/01/2013)

David-North.png

Headshot.pngAttire.png

Next up are former tag team champions, but after a brutal feud between the two, The Dark Carnival parted ways. JEZTA has gone from circus clown to an insane brutal thug. Dark Angel returned to FXW in December, he returned as Draco Darkwing.

JEZTA (Updated: 07/01/2013)

JEZTA.png

Headshot.pngAttire.png

Draco Darkwing (Updated: 07/01/2013)

Draco-Darkwing.png

Headshot.pngAttire.png

Jason Trent (Updated: 28/01/2013)

The oldest of the Trent family, since turning his back on his brother last January, he has shown the world why he truly is The Chosen One.

Jason-Trent.pngJason-Trent.png

Dominic Marzio Gomez (Updated: 14/02/2013)

The Italian Dragon, The Ladies Man, DMG returns to FXW and is ready to take home the gold!

DMG.pngHead_zpsd45c60b7.pngAttire_zps53101bf8.png

Clive Garland (Updated: 26/01/2013)

One half of the most extreme tag teams in professional wrestling, Clive Garland is looking to raise some hell alongside his brother Nick.

Clive-Garland.png

Tomas Adderson (Updated: 14/02/2013)

Tomas-Adderson.pngHead_zpsf34fc3de.pngAttire_zps8a62d995.png

CJ Harris (Updated: 26/01/2013)

The Sin City Savior, longest reigning FXW Heavyweight Champion, leader of The Path of Light. Harris was once a street preacher on the strip in Las Vegas after his father's gambling debts and alcohol abuse got the best of him.

CJ-Harris.png

Kevin Rogers (Updated: 26/01/2013)

Grandson of the late Herman Rohde Jr. (WWE's Buddy Rogers), Kevin is the co-founder of FXW. He is the only superstar to have held all of the FXW championships.

Kevin-Rogers.png

SKY CITY LIMITS

Mother Trent certainly has a knack for producing some top quality performers, Sky City Limits is a tag team made up of the 2 youngest Trent brothers, Lucas and Marcus.

Lucas Trent (Updated: 26/01/2013)

Lucas-Trent.png

Marcus Trent (Updated: 26/01/2013)

Marcus-Trent.png

Zack Strahm (Updated: 14/02/2013)

After an extended absence from FXW, Zack Gleeson returns to the ring, fully repackaged and he is ready to rise some hell.

Head_zps6a533bdc.pngAttire_zpsd3ac9a6d.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I am currently out of town, but when I get back I will finish up some ideas I have some of the guys, and get some stuff on XBL.

As for the championships...

FXW World Championship (Major - Outbreak and Uprising)

Base: WWF World Championship (View)

Plate: Default

Strap: White

FXW Primetime Championship (Minor - Uprising)

Base: Intercontinental Championship (View)

Plate: Silver (Black then 125 Shade)

Strap: Sky Blue

FXW Trans-Atlantic Championship (Minor - Outbreak)

Base: Intercontinental Championship (View)

Plate: Dark Silver (Black then 75 Shade)

Strap: Dark Red

FXW Tag Team Championships (Tag - Outbreak and Uprising)

Base: World Tag Team Championships (View)

Plate: Silver (Black then 125 Shade)

Strap: Yellow

FXW Vixen Championship (Diva - Outbreak and Uprising)

Base: WWF Championship (View)

Plate: White (It looks silver still!)

Strap: Very pale pink (Can't remember the numbers)

As long as you don't wanna put it on the left arm :P The 4 FXW Originals have the barbed wire tattoo lol... Wanna have a go trying to PT something Seth Rollin style for his attire? I haven't tried to recreate Rogers' Gasmask attire from SvR11 as since then I've never been able to get to look as good lol

• 2 weeks later...

Most of them just use the in game stuff, Harris uses Christopher Daniels old theme and Rogers uses "Story of The Year - The Antidote".

Thinking of using "Soundgarden - Live to Rise" for Danny Diamond seeing as the idea for him this year came while watching The Avengers.

Most of them just use the in game stuff, Harris uses Christopher Daniels old theme and Rogers uses "Story of The Year - The Antidote".

Thinking of using "Soundgarden - Live to Rise" for Danny Diamond seeing as the idea for him this year came while watching The Avengers.

That's cool, if I download them, I'll prolly give them a theme. I'm giving you all credit though.

Everything previewed is on CC, Got a few more caws to preview, all just concept stuff, hopefully we will have internet back tomorrow as I can't use my phone to do all the uploading and whatnot.

CC Tags are FXW, CAW and (Last Name). I'm pretty sure the movesets are messy but I will eventually get round to it.

I have uploaded a new attire for Tomas Adderson (Original) and Jason Trent (JT Attire).

I have pretty much finished Kevin Rogers now, not sure about keeping the original concept attire.

There is 4 attires (Original [Finished concept], Tights, Concept [rough version], Streetfight).

Rogers tags are "FXW ROGERS CAW", his moveset is very Miz-like, his entrance music is "Story of The Year - The Antidote". Do what you want for his entrance video, I don't use trons on any arenas so haven't bothered with them!

Also New Jersey Pitbulls, Samson, The Airwalkers and Colt Riley have been uploaded, I will add pictures to this topic when I get a chance!

Archived