Friday Night Wars

Whisperkid19

The prequel to this endeavor

(November 01, 2012 - April 01, 2013)

This is the period I had little to no retaliation as TNA (the WWE even increased Beth Pheonix's salary by 15,000 to keep her!)

01 Nov: Matt Hardy signed, and Hardy Boyz become first Tag team champions under me

13 Nov: Jeff Jarret leaves TNA for WWE >:( ... ... Hogan's in charge

04 Dec: Christopher Daniels signed a written contract with the WWE

06 Jan 13: With Jeff Hardy injured, Matt & AJ Styles lose the titles to Road Warrior Animal and Matt Morgan (Animal became a "non-wrestler" before he lost the titles)

07 Feb: Matt Hardy signs with the WWE

29 Apr: David Hart("Smith" removed) leaves for WWE (he was in Generation Shift Stable: David & Ric Flair*/ Teddy Hart/ Jey & Jim Uso/ Mike DiBiase/ Nattie Neidhart/ Bob & [hopefully Randy] Orton)

*Reid Flair in development

-The first reaction-*

*I fixed a glitch, the date reset to 01 December, 12 >:(

01 Dec (would be 01 May): USA Network signs TNA Backlash! to the Friday Prime Time Slot

05 Dec: Natallia Neidhart is fired, I pick her up instantly

15 Dec: Backlash!'s first show earns a 6.02 television rating, comparing to SmackDown!'s 3.42

(Irrelevant, but I liked it :D)

PPV Event: Final Resolution

Generation Shift bloody David & Teddy's tag title opponents Brutus Magnus and [they "injured"] Douglas Willaims.

Ric Flair awards David & Teddy with TNA Tag titles

Mick Foley announces that they'll defend against Jeff Hardy/ Aj Styles in the PPV

Gen Shift pick special ref's match (champs pick match, my "twist" for this PPV)

Mick makes the ref Brutus Magnus, since Gen. was unspecific :D

Ooh, if only there was a mechanic for this

• 4 weeks later...

(sorry for the delay, I've been kind of occupied, but at least I don't have hordes of followers :D)

December 20th, 2012. Rising star Anarquaria is seen as too "advanced" for being the MaxPro Triple Crown champion.

++Anarquia is standing in the ring, hyping about his victory last Sunday. Hulk Hogan walks to the ring with a brief cas announcing that he will no longer be the MPTC champion. Anarquia reluctantly hands the title over. As a show of respect, Hulk Hogan opens the brief case to reviel none other than the Brand New TNA EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP, which is promptly awarded to Anarquia for his service. (MaxPro title is still intact)

On January 12, 2013. Jersey AllPro Wrestling is in deep financial trouble. So what should TNA do but acquire it and pay off the debts?

--Major gains: Necro Butcher, Chris Hero, Homicide, Shelton Benjamin El Generico, Sonjay Dutt, and Steve Corino... Majorly OP :D :D :D

Side note:

ECW2 went from Backyard to National in under 6 months.... It was astonishing

(insert boring February)

March 6: I hade like 130 wreslters which was promplty dwindeled to 98 [kept all 14 Development Camp people]

MAJOR GAINS ON APRIL 1!!

The WWE released 2 superstars vital to my Generation Shift storyline, who I quickly hired. Randy Orton and Ted DiBiase Jr.

+Also, Charlie Haas and Rhino left ECW2 ^-^

++BUT ECW2 stole Shelton Benjamin v-v

April 13: TNA Sacrifice and WWE Over THe Limit were on the same Sunday... Their 1.99 buy rate beat my 1.59... The fact I forgot that it was the 13th really didn't help either, I was setting up for the 20th v-v

Angle 1: Scott Steiner beat up Mr. Anderson backstage

Match 1: Destiny Warriors (Chris Hero, Colt Cabana)[Face team] beat Beer Money for the tag title (TIP: Overall rating was 90%, with no feud)

Match 2: Kurt Angle Beat Hurrican Helms for the Television Title

Angle 2: Hurricane Helms was awarded the title, because Angle cheated

Match 3: Austin Ares beat El Generico for the X- Division Title in a ladder match (TIP: match quality was 100%, but the crowd reaction brought the overall to 93%. With no feud until now... But was canceled because Generico broke his leg...)

Match 4: Tommy Dreamer successfully defended the Heavyweight championship against Randy Orton [feud, 85% rating]

April 29: Sophie's report: The WWE has more star power than us [TNA], making us look bad... ... ... But we [TNA] are seen as having better workers, making fans choose us. Every time I get this, my image decreases by 6 and WWE's by 4...

May 31: TNA Backlash scores a 6.92 rating (vs SmackDown!'s 3.48), while WWE RAW scored a 6.91. so FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER TNA Backlash has scored the #1 spot on the TV ratings screen(since I started playing that is). Tied Raw at 6.92 the next week

June 16, 2013. Slammiversary 1+this year's #!!!! (thought you might want to see what I had planned)

The wonderful night begins with a fan festival celebrating TNA

Dark Match: Kevin Thorn beat Necro Butcher for the MaxPro Triple Crown Title

-We cut to a video, displaying how Mike DiBiase was kicked out of Gen. Shift for being a looser

Match I: Mike DiBiase beat David Flair in a grudge, submission match using Flair's Figure 4 Leg Lock

Match II: Brutus Magnus [face] beat Douglas Williams [Heel] in a rivalry match

Match III: #1 Contender Steve Corino [who retired the next month :carlito:] destroyed Ted Dibiase for the vacant European Title

Match IV: Once again, Destiny Warriors defeated Beer Money for the Tag title in a table match! [next month, Chris Hero left due to Japan, but I was infuriated enough to use Arsenic... ... ... I am such a dirty person ... ... ...]

Match V: (An injured Austin Ares left his X-Division title...) Jeff Hardy beat Ultimate Spider Jr., Sonjay Dutt, and Shark Boy for the X-Division Title

Match VI: The Mr. Anderson, Scott Steiner feud continued with Mr.A winning by count-out

Match VII: Hurricane Helms won MVP's TV Title. Charlie Haas (manager Stanly Rocket) was also in the match

Main Event: Tommy Dreamer lost his World Heavyweight Championship to Randy Orton in a Hardcore match. Exactly 6 (really 9 if you count 3 months I lost from fixing the glitch) ago on December 16th, Tommy Dreamer won his Heavyweight titl

From this point on I will try to describe more my shows like most other diaries do

I've decided to post my roster as of [in-game July 1, 2013. IRL November 25, 2012]

=Champions=

World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

X-Divison Champion: <vacant> (Jeff Hardy dropped it to challenge Randy Orton at Destination X)

Television Champion: Hurricane Helms

European Champion: <vacant> (Steve Corino retired)

MaxPro Triple Crown Champion: Kevin Thorn

Worl Tag Team Champions: Destiny Warriors (Colt Cabana + Chris Hero)

Knockouts Champion: Mickie James

=Wreslters= [98 including Development, non-wrestlers, and managers]

Abyss

Aj Styles

Anarquia (Torn Biscept, out for 6 months)

Austin Ares (injured eye, returning 08 July 13)

Bang Bang Pete

B-Boy

Bobby Roode

Brother Devon

Brutus Magnus

Charlie Haas

Chavo Guerrero

Chris Hero

Colt Cabana

D'Angelo Dinero

David Flair

Derek Wyle

Devon Storm

Douglas Williams

Drake Younger

Eddie Edwards

Eddie Kingston

El Generico (Broken Leg, out for 5 months)

Eric Young

Hurricane Helms

James Storm

Jeff Hardy

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Kazarian

Keith Hanson

Kevin Thorn

Kurt Angle

Matt Morgan

Mike DiBiase

Montel Vontavious Porter

Mr. Anderson

Necro Butcher

Paul Burchil

Randy Orton

Raven

Ric Flair

RJ City

Rob Terry

Rob Van Dam

Robbie McAllistar

Samoa Joe

Scott Steiner

Shannon Moore

Shark Boy

Sonjay Dutt

Ted DiBiase

Teddy Hart

Tommy Dreamer

U-Gene

Ultimate Spider Jr.

=Knockouts=

Brie Bella

Gail Kim

Lu Fisto

Mercedes Martinez

Mickie James

Miss Tessmacher

Natalyia Neidhart

Nikki Bella

Sara Del Ray

Tara

Velvet Sky

Winter

=Managers :[Clients]=

Bill Alfonso: [*]

Don West: [Keith Hanson]

Karen Jarret: [*](Jeff left for WWE)

Ms.Monay: [Ted DiBiase]

Stanley Rocket: [Charlie Haas]

*Designates no clients

=Non-Wrestlers: [Roll]=

Bob Orton: [Generation Shift consultant]

Chris Jericho: [interviews/ PPV Commentator]

Christy Hemme: [iRL Ring announcer/ Eye candy]

Dixie Carter: [Knockouts General Manager]

Hector Guererro: [backlash! Color Commentator]

Hulk Hogan: [Executive General Manager]

Mick Foley: [Match Maker]

Ric Flair: [Generation Shift Leader]

Road Warrior Animal: [interview Segments]

Shaggy 2 Dope: [Hardcore consultant]

Sting: [inteview Segments]

Taz; [impact Color Commentator]

Violent J: [Hardcore consultant]

=Commentators=

Mike Tenay/ Taz (Impact)

Scott Hudson/ Hector Guerrero (Backlash)

Ray Gonzalez/ Chris Jerciho (Pay Per View)

=Stables=

-Generation Shift: Bob Orton, David Flair, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Nataly Neidhart, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Teddy Hart

-Second Dimenstion: D'Angelo Dinero, Brother Devon, Samoa Joe

-The Flock II: Devon Storm, Kevin Thorn, Paul Burchil, Raven, Rj City

=Active Tags=

-Beer Money (Bobby Roode/ James Storm)

-Bella Twins (Brie/ Nikki Bella)

-Country 'n' Metal (Bang Bang Pete/ Shannon Moore)

-Destiny Warriors (Chris Hero, Colt Cabana)

-Devon and the Pope (Brother Devon/ D'Angelo Dinero)

-Tara and Tessmacher (Tara/ Miss Tessmacher)

-The Usos (Jey/ Jimmy Uso)

=Development Camp= (New MaxPro) [13 workers]

2-Face

Alex Gold

Ashley Sixx [male]

Brent B

Carnage

Mohammed Ali Vaez

Reid Flair

Rip Impact

The Prophet

Tyson Dux