DeadHaveRisen's Caws (New Caws Uploaded 7/26/13)

DeadHaveRisen

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Thanks for all the help with movesets.If it weren't for you,some of these caws wouldn't be uploaded.

So I uploaded a Drew McIntyre for Smacktalks Cawmpetiton,the problem is that my account there has been banned or something because I can't sign in there.Rokaditz has tried to PM him but he hasn't replied.

^ Thanks for all the help with movesets.If it weren't for you,some of these caws wouldn't be uploaded.

So I uploaded a Drew McIntyre for Smacktalks Cawmpetiton,the problem is that my account there has been banned or something because I can't sign in there.Rokaditz has tried to PM him but he hasn't replied.

Still no reply, i'd say make a new account. :(

Just throwin this future idea for caws out there,but being that you made both of the Time Splitters.....Forever Hooligans would be a great addition to the game that no one has made from the looks of it

Maybe I'll create them now.It'd be nice to have more tag teams in my Universe.

I'll also try and finish Compton.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies to appear I'm requesting again, i wondered & I think he's been requested earlier in the topic if you'd considered making ACH?

There's a rather fine one been made for X-Box here that I'm sure could be used as a base:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/451958-we-are-softfooddrillerv1-and-we-present-to-you-ringofhonor/

I have his movelist and entrance already if you're interested?

• 1 month later...

Archived