DeadHaveRisen's Caws (New Caws Uploaded 7/26/13)

DeadHaveRisen

Nope.I've only made his Attack! Front PT so I have a lot to do.Plus I have to make a moveset since there isn't one anywhere.

Any chance you take a swing at Ambrose? His face is so hard to capture. I've seen people get close but only hippo's nailed it! Would love to see you try since hippo is on the other side of the tracks lol.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope.I've only made his Attack! Front PT so I have a lot to do.Plus I have to make a moveset since there isn't one anywhere.

Any chance you take a swing at Ambrose? His face is so hard to capture. I've seen people get close but only hippo's nailed it! Would love to see you try since hippo is on the other side of the tracks lol.

He'll be uploaded tomorrow ;)

Ambrose looks great. Not really digging the facial hair though. If I were to remove the designs, would the paint tools delete too?

Nope.But I think i'll delete the beard and reupload it.

Awesome, thanks. I have your Ambrose CAW from last year too. :)

I hope you finish Joey Ryan this year, Yours was great last year. Sadly it was never finished.

I'll try and finish one but I can't promise it.

Ambrose looks good, the face is the only thing that bugs me.

:offtopic: HAs he appeared lately??? on NXT?

Only dark matches.Seems they want him to pass directly to the main roster.

Ambrose looks great. Not really digging the facial hair though. If I were to remove the designs, would the paint tools delete too?

Nope.But I think i'll delete the beard and reupload it.

Awesome, thanks. I have your Ambrose CAW from last year too. :)

Thanks,He's reuploaded.No photo for now.

Archived