Dr Vries CAW Surgery 2013 - Something new to look at :)

Dr Vries

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Benoit...

:lol: your sig is killing me. Sin Cara botched his challenge.

He didn't do it, but when I saw this picture, that was the first idea that came to my head :lol:

Glad you like it doc

Also, any chances to make Mr Kennedy? (WWE Era)

:hqhq: I know he didn't but its too funny.

Mr Kennedy? Maybe.

This Benoit...

:lol: your sig is killing me. Sin Cara botched his challenge.

He didn't do it, but when I saw this picture, that was the first idea that came to my head :lol:

Glad you like it doc

Also, any chances to make Mr Kennedy? (WWE Era)

:hqhq: I know he didn't but its too funny.

Mr Kennedy? Maybe.

Mr. Kennedy would be a hell of addition to my Universe, especially if it comes from you. If you want, we can collab on it

Nice one, Doc. I know you've already got a bunch of requests, but since I won't be making Davey this year, I'm hoping you will. ;)

Pac? Is it you?

Yeah, man. It's me. hah. Only CAWs I'll be making this year are my originals.

Benoit is looking sweet. Most people tend to over exaggerate his features, but you've really nailed him this year. :cool:

Nice one, Doc. I know you've already got a bunch of requests, but since I won't be making Davey this year, I'm hoping you will. ;)

Pac? Is it you?

Benoit is looking sweet. Most people tend to over exaggerate his features, but you've really nailed him this year. :cool:

I knew it :D it's so good to know you are still around. Is there no way I can convince you to make 1 or 2 non originals? The Wrestler section would take a big hit.

Pac? Is it you?

I knew it :D it's so good to know you are still around. Is there no way I can convince you to make 1 or 2 non originals? The Wrestler section would take a big hit.

I just can't really be arsed to PT. heh

As always, If there's someone I really want and they've yet to be made properly, I'll give 'em a go. It'd be cool if somebody could convert mine and D's A Double, and possibly Davey. Maybe someone whose name rhymes with Smoctor Smries. :hqhq:

Pac? Is it you?

I just can't really be arsed to PT. heh

As always, If there's someone I really want and they've yet to be made properly, I'll give 'em a go. It'd be cool if somebody could convert mine and D's A Double, and possibly Davey. Maybe someone whose name rhymes with Smoctor Smries. :hqhq:

I would do my best to do your A Double and Davey justice.

Is there a chance for a Radicalz era Benoit?

yep

Benoit is great. Cant wait to see what attires you give him. Really hope its a Attitude Era version.

Thanks, I think its save to say that there will be a attitude attire or multiple slots.

I'm crying over here.

It's probably heresy, but a WCW Benoit attire would be ace.

That is allways a possibility :nod:

Archived