Copied a Caw to another slot and the Game Freezes; leaving my game save corrupted BUT I found a way to easily fix the issue.

3lectricity

So I was messing around with my CAW, when I got to a stopping point I saved the Caw. So after that I wanted to mess around with it more but just incase if I don't like my update of the Caw I copied it to an other slot. While it was copying thats when the game froze. So I made a new game save and did the same thing all over; made a caw and copied it to another slot, and the game froze again. Idk why this is happening.. but if this happends to you there is a way to fix it. Okay so when the game freezes, reset your Xbox, goto the dashboard>system settings>games>WWE '13

Then when your in your save, check for the Corrupted file, it should say it's only 2mb (this is your the caw you tried copying over (not your orriginal)) delete the corrupted data and resume playing WWE '13, it should load up. In WWE 12, if this was to happen (which it didn't) and if you were to delete that corrupted file; when you load up your game save it would say "Your missing content.. blah blah blah" though now in '13 you can just resume playing.

Just hope this glitch/bug doesnt happen to you guys lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived