WWE'13 Universe Cut Scenes..?

ZigZagMan

I didnt start my universe till i had the feud packs unlocked and i still have only had a few scenes. Maybe 3 scenes total over a 3 weeks worth of show span. My friend who unlocked all right away hasnt even had one scene yet in his. So im guessing whatever triggers scenes are either rare to come by or broken.

Also something else on mine thats weird is i have yet have anything come up in the "News" section not even after the couple of scenes i had which were a pre match and a post match attack scenes.

I have just finished Extreme Rules in Universe and have only had 2 Cut scenes both of which

were featured in the last game.

Also if you're one of the people who are having regular cut scenes..

Do you play the matches automatically set or create your own?

Do you play against a CPU or against a 2nd person?

As I have had most of my Universe Matches Custom made.

[We have played some Preset matches to see if this helps but no luck]

I have also been playing against My Brother not a CPU and I am thinking me not having

regular cut scenes could be down to this?

Just had a branching scene and I haven't unlocked the feud packs yet.

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara (tag team partners) had a single match against each other on Raw.

Alberto Del Rio came out to manage Sin Cara before the match.

I won as Sin Cara and after the match, Del Rio passed me a steel chair.

I had two options: I could either hit Mysterio with the chair or do nothing (there was no option to throw the chair back).

I did not hit Mysterio.

They had another match the next week without any cut-scene. I won as Sin Cara again.

In their 3rd match the 3rd week, Mysterio attacked Sin Cara during his entrance and turned heel.

I won the match as Mysterio and he assaulted Cara with a steel chair after the match.

Mysterio turned his back on the WWE universe.

I'm sure I could have had Sin Cara turn heel instead had I made different choices but I didn't want him to turn heel.

I turned Mysterio heel with the conception that he feels Sin Cara thinks he can beat Mysterio or is better than him just because he got two fluke victories over Mysterio, but the fact remains that Mysterio has always been Sin Cara's mentor and has proved to be the biggest little man in the WWE.

Aah, I love universe mode! :rolleyes:

Hi guys. I'm a long, long time lurker and I've been following these issues with cutscenes. I haven't started my universe yet, but one thing I remember that was important for cut scenes in WWE 12 was the wrestlers' proximity in rankings. I always tried to set my rivalry according to rankings, and I usually got good cut scenes.

Don't know if it still holds true or if anyone has tried this. I do know though that rankings are editable this year in universe. So, that's something to try. Good luck to everyone and thanx for all the info and resources.

Rey and Sin Cara vs Brodus and Epico.

Rematch from last weeks match which Brodus won. Before the match, Rey and Sin argued about who would start the match out. Rey being the mentor, started. In the end, Rey was pinned by Brodus...again. The end match cutscene showed sin getting in Rey's face upset, and he walked away upset.

I feel tension rising!

Archived