WWE'13 Universe Cut Scenes..?

ZigZagMan

How commonly are you having Cut Scenes in your Universe mode?

I have been having near enough no cut scenes on Universe mode

:annoy:

I have had 2-3 Cut Scenes within 20 matches odd, Seems to be much less then in last years game

Is this a common problem and i can be hoping for a possible patch or is it just

me with these problems?

:huh:

All my Universe Cut Scene settings have been set appropriately allowing all possible cut scenes to play

[injuries etc..]

I've played about 10 matches........the only one I've seen is where a superstar shows up w/ a ringside seat ticket

Mine only happen on Match 4 and 5. They're nothing big though. It's David Otunga came and sat ringside and thats it. No aftermath in the match or anything. I just want branching storylines already! :annoy:

I've only had the Ringside ticket Cut scene too

:crap:

Hopefully a patch is released soon..

Also I've had a cut scene after a tag mach between Hunico and Camacho vs Team Cobra, but it was messed up. Santino got pinned in the match but the scene showed Santino an Hunico attacking Camacho with chairs. I went into news later and there was nothing about Hunico breaking up with Camacho. So it didn't make sense... This game seriously needs a patch.

From what I remember:

- The surprise manager comes out for support, around 2 times. Like Vince coming out to ringside for Kane against Undertaker.

- A diva walks out and congratulates the winning superstar, Kelly and Randy Orton.

- Champion comes out to ringside, around 2 times. Shawn Michaels and also Nikki Bella.

- Superstar on the crowd with a ticket, 1 time. Vader

- Superstar/Diva runs to the ring to attack the opponent. Alicia attacking Kelly (again)

- Face turn after a match, 1 time with the Miz.

- Refusing to shake hands, 1 time.

- Music plays after a match and two superstars look to the stage, but nobody comes out. Cena 04 and Daniel Bryan with Edge music playing.

- Partner walks out in the middle of a match, Kelly leaves Alicia Fox (Universe likes these 2, lol)

- Superstar comes out after the match and attacks both competitors in the ring, 1 time. Mark Henry

- Superstar comes out after the match and attacks the winner with a pipe. Happened too many times, like almost twice every week.

Seems to be a lot, but then I do have 4 major shows. That's 20 matches in one week, and I'm only finishing up my first month. lol

From what I remember:

- The surprise manager comes out for support, around 2 times. Like Vince coming out to ringside for Kane against Undertaker.

- A diva walks out and congratulates the winning superstar, Kelly and Randy Orton.

- Champion comes out to ringside, around 2 times. Shawn Michaels and also Nikki Bella.

- Superstar on the crowd with a ticket, 1 time. Vader

- Superstar/Diva runs to the ring to attack the opponent. Alicia attacking Kelly (again)

- Face turn after a match, 1 time with the Miz.

- Refusing to shake hands, 1 time.

- Music plays after a match and two superstars look to the stage, but nobody comes out. Cena 04 and Daniel Bryan with Edge music playing.

- Partner walks out in the middle of a match, Kelly leaves Alicia Fox (Universe likes these 2, lol)

- Superstar comes out after the match and attacks both competitors in the ring, 1 time. Mark Henry

- Superstar comes out after the match and attacks the winner with a pipe. Happened too many times, like almost twice every week.

Seems to be a lot, but then I do have 4 major shows. That's 20 matches in one week, and I'm only finishing up my first month. lol

Sounds Good.

Did you edit anything on your game before starting Universe Mode?

Seems like the problem is mainly happening to people who have been creating or editing alot.

:annoy:

Well for those of you who are having the same problem as me

Please tweet Cory Ledesma saying roughly

Need a patch for more frequent Universe mode cut scenes.

Hopefully he'll figure enough people are experiencing the problem to produce a patch

:rolleyes:

Maybe because you need to win the universe mode feud packs from the Attitude Era mode? Most cutscenes revolve around feuds so...just my opinion

this. My main caw is in a feud with del rio and i get a cutscene in almost every match that has something to do with the feud. My favorite is when i attacked him after the match and kicked him in the head after i leaned him up against the ring post.

Also I've had a cut scene after a tag mach between Hunico and Camacho vs Team Cobra, but it was messed up. Santino got pinned in the match but the scene showed Santino and Hunico attacking Camacho with chairs. I went into news later and there was nothing about Hunico breaking up with Camacho. So it didn't make sense... This game seriously needs a patch.

I had the same issue except I had Sin Cara and Epico attacking Primo with chairs and nothing popped up on the news feed.

Ive done about 10 matches and ive seen 3 already 2 were in the same match though. I have seen the one with the handshake slap away between Hunico and Sin Cara. And during a #1 contenders match between Swagger and ziggler vs Santino and Zack Ryder, Santino turned on ryder and left allowing Swagger to get the pinfall on him and after the match both Ryder and Swagger were looking up at the titantron which read "The End Is Coming" and Santinos music was playing in the background. I have never seen that one before and have no idea what it means

Looks like alot of people are having this problem even with the Feud Pack.

I haven't even seen any mention from a THQ member that they even know there is a problem with the frequency of

cut scenes in Universe mode never mind creating a patch for it

Might be a while before this if fixed..

:chair:

Archived