Hustle and Pro Wrestling Noah Xbox 360

Poison Mist

My original plan was to make many Japanese and Indy arenas but I got caught up in the attitude era and decided on having an ECW, WWF, and WCW save. I finally decided to make another save dedicated to ROH, PWG, Japan and Mexico. When I went back to creating Japanese arenas, most of them were already made by other people. One of the only ones I hadn't seen was Hustle so I decided to try making the arena. I'm not the best on paint tool and I had to improvise on certain areas but I posted two versions, one with the mat logo facing the announcers table like in real life, and a WWE 13 friendly version with the mat logo facing the camera. The arena is based off of a match I saw, Low Ki vs Brian Kendrick from Hustle 3. The tags are Hustle and Japan. The video below is what I based it off of. It came out pretty decently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjmSkeQp8VQ

Hey guys I just posted a Noah arena on Xbox live. It is based off of the arena in the video below. I just wanted to give credit to Itachi4937 for his Noah logo. The tags are Noah, Japan and madmike. I would like to make more Japan as well as Indy based arenas. I hope you guys enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived