Fried's Masked Caws - 07/06/13 - Hustle Kamen Ranger / Monster Kamen / Canek / Monster C UPLOADED

Fried

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering if since it isn't nearly as much work to do SD this year if you can do 2 slots. One with the lesser worn and earlier attires (like the red and silver one) and one with the usual Green, Yellow (not many people do the yellow but its what he wore during the CZW/ROH story line and a lot in CZW), Blue and either Red or Silver? Maybe make with different morphing younger and thinner / older and fatter and perhaps even different move sets. Maybe that is asking too much lol.

I'm doing the movesets for it so id be down if fried is. The movesets actually wouldn't be much different to be honest he still occasionally did his high flying stuff even when he did gain weight. The only thing is if I made and old school moveset id have to lose one of the psychodrivers for the phoenixsplash which is already a springboard move to compensate for it not being a ingame move

I'll think about doing different slots. I don't think it should be too hard to change colours around.

Update on the 2nd attire coming a bit later

2cnv21v.jpg

Second attire for Super Dragon

2wnp9hz.jpg

I'm doing the movesets for it so id be down if fried is. The movesets actually wouldn't be much different to be honest he still occasionally did his high flying stuff even when he did gain weight. The only this is if I made and old school moveset id have to lose one of the psychodrivers for the phoenixsplash which is already a springboard move to compensate for it not being a ingame move

Yeah he did bust out the Phoenix splash once in a while (which was amazing he still could do it), but I would say most of his high flying stuff was replaced with the senton and double stomp for the most part. I think you could make the move sets and stats reflect the difference is style and attitude. I think it would be pretty cool to play with an early era Dragon and a later era Dragon... hell if we can have 3 HHHs in the game, we can have 2 Super Dragons lol. This is a pretty cool video with footage from all 4 Super Dragon evolution dvds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCd3xFNQoQI&feature=related

You can see he definitely looked different at the end.

Grabbed Darkness Dragon and rated Fried... thanks again for sharing your work with us.

I'm doing the movesets for it so id be down if fried is. The movesets actually wouldn't be much different to be honest he still occasionally did his high flying stuff even when he did gain weight. The only this is if I made and old school moveset id have to lose one of the psychodrivers for the phoenixsplash which is already a springboard move to compensate for it not being a ingame move

Yeah he did bust out the Phoenix splash once in a while (which was amazing he still could do it), but I would say most of his high flying stuff was replaced with the senton and double stomp for the most part. I think you could make the move sets and stats reflect the difference is style and attitude. I think it would be pretty cool to play with an early era Dragon and a later era Dragon... hell if we can have 3 HHHs in the game, we can have 2 Super Dragons lol. This is a pretty cool video with footage from all 4 Super Dragon evolution dvds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCd3xFNQoQI&feature=related

You can see he definitely looked different at the end.

Grabbed Darkness Dragon and rated Fried... thanks again for sharing your work with us.

haha I actually made that video using footage i have.(i have a lot of super dragon matches because I'm a huge dragon mark)

Very, very nice! Looking forward to that Super Dragon! Was waiting specifically for you to be the guy that makes THE Super Dragon that would make it to my roster, as I look at you as THE caw-maker for masked guys. :cool:

Speaking of which.......Delirious, maybe? ;)

Hey thanks man, I've got phoenixsplash's great moveset on him now and having a bit of fun curbstomping everyone.

Dunno about Delirious but there's another guy who also wears green, black and white who I might do.

This is what I would like to see...

Early Super Dragon Slot

Attire 1 Early Attire with the green and gold dragon that goes from the shoulder to the knee and the red belt

Attire 2: All Blue (Never seen anyone attempt this one

Attire 3: Red and black

Attire 4: Silver and Red that you have now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9esGlfBH79U&feature=BFa&list=PLB1636C67E4AE09FE

Later Super Dragon

Attire 1: Classic green and yellow with PWG robe

Attire 2: The Yellow one in the pic you have above

Attire 3: The blue one with the pants that are blue and black

Attire 4: the silver and black one

That to me would be the ultimate Super Dragon caw compilation by the ultimate Super Dragon Caw maker, but you might not want to invest that much time into one guy lol. Just my wish list.

Ha! I dunno man, that seems a lot of work, but an interesting proposition at the same time.

I wanted to do that blue attire from the SD & Excalibur vs Rising Son & Taro match last year I think.

But I dunno, I could work on those attires or I could try starting up a TARO or Excalibur.

Speaking of lucha CAWs, I'd love to see your take on La Sombra. Unless of course Invisibleman comes back to CAWing this year.

Hope he does! His Sombra was great last year.

Updated first post with 3rd attire for Super Dragon. Going for silver, green/yellow, red and the gold/yellow one I think.

358rsl3.jpg

My cap card settings aren't quite right and coming out a bit dark. I've adjusted the brightness in a photo editing program.

Archived