The Friday Night Delight - John Morrison | WIP - Preview Version is online though

Lyriqz ✪

I kinda like the guy and I thought some people might want him for their Universe or whatever. I'm pretty happy with the attire so far, I need work on the face though. Faceshots will be provided later, you can give me feedback for the attires so far, OR, download the WIP Version and preview his face.

Current:

9r4o-k3-d6c6.png

9r4o-k0-e584.png

9r4o-k1-b4a5.png

Last Faceshot:

2dul0gp.jpg

change the hair allso... :cool:

Which one would you suggest?

Not to sound picky but could you give us more of a straight faced picture of the face. I know you're using the picture to try and be funny (and it is) but if you want help we need a better picture of the face. :D

It's all cool man. I'm actually not trying to be funny, I just don't have any kind of good recordig quality aside from screenshots so I can't really get the straight face shot :(

UPDATE:

9r4o-k3-d6c6.png

Ugh... Pretty hard to get that ingame... Here's a crappy shot from CAW Mode:

9r4o-k4-f64e.png

The beard is hard to get imo, do you guys like it more now? Also pretty unhappy with the Jaw/Cheek morphing, but I just can't get it right. Overall, I'm not satisfied so far. Suggestions are very welcomed!

The attire looks good, solid PT work. The face, not so much. I can't really give you any suggestions as far as the morphing goes because the CAW Mode picture is really bright, but that is definitely the wrong skin tone. 8 would be your best bet.

Archived