White Leather Jacket's CAW's 2013 (Small Updates on Dooleys)

White Leather Jacket

Blade Myers:
10xaedh.jpg

The Dooleys:
312g5kj.jpg

a9ltfa.jpg

8xvfj8.jpg

Dooley. It's not just a name, it's a state of mind. A twisted state of mind at that. Theses Three Brothers are Homicidal, Genocidal Lunatics who love to cause as much chaos as they can, where ever they can. Last year Spaz the un-official leader and smartest (10th Grade!) of them decided they would try their hand at pro wrasslin. But behind the scenes it was total disaster and it all began when Punt started listening to hip-hop.

His fragile mind was being influenced by the words of those such as 50 Cent and Little Wayne, even going so far as to listening to the West Coast rap of the 90's. It twisted his already twisted mental condition to the point where he began to think of himself as a blinged out thug with bitches and ho's in different area codes he could get to in his pimped out Escalade sitting on 32" dubs. And them bitches better have his money!

As you can see, things were not right in Dooleyville (as if), so Spaz and Bull had to take their brother (and yes before you ask, he IS the middle child...nuff said) to a psychiatrist. The shrink stated the obvious, that he was "lost cause", and Bull being pissed they had to pay 500 smackers for a shrink to say that led him to power-bombing the bastard through a table. Needless to say the doctor pressed charges and the boys have been on the run ever since.

Wanted in several states for lewd behavior and banned from Amsterdam for life. (don't even ask)

Lock.

Your.

Doors.

And hide your wives and girlfriends.
Bull looks Hungry...

And one last thing to add...

They also go by the name "The Redneck Rejects"

Credit goes to OZ70NYC and Thr33X for first creating The Dooleys and letting me fully take over the reigns of The Dooleys. Also like to add the little story is also done by OZ70NYC and Thr33X.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

155kv2d.jpg

ziowbc.jpg

Small update on Blade not sure about the hair.

Also I was wondering if any of you guys could help me make some paint tools? Made by Scarvello last year a few years back, but have no way of getting in contact with him. I'll return the favor. :)

fenp8p.jpg

34dpsh3.jpg

I got Scarvello on my PSN list. Not sure if he's getting WWE13 though, I haven't asked him. But he is one of if not the best PT creator on either console, him and ZakWysocki. I have remade some of his work for my CAWS though as he usually doesn't re-do pieces from one game to the next. I can't see what you need here cuz Photobucket's blocked at my job, but I'll get back to you when I get home from work.

EDIT: The top two were actually made by me. lol I'll give them a crack later.

Blade looks good. I wanted to DL him last year for '12. But the whole patch issue kinda messed things up.

Keep it up.

Now just letting people know and Oz this is just a TEST just tried to see what Blade would look like with PT arm tattoos and back part which I've always wanted to do for him. TESTING on Blake Evans.

33pa78n.jpg

317f5fb.jpg

So this is just a test people if someone could come up with a dark type looking tattoo theme for Blade that would help a lot for his character type and if possible quickly so I can have him finished. :)

Major update on Blade finally he has PT Arm Tattoo's and Back Tattoo. Oz made 2 for me and I majorly thank him for helping me out Major credit goes to him. This is how I have always in-visioned Blade but I was never good at PT.

Still got a few small things to do just gotta get the PT color right to his skin. :) I don't know what else to add on him maxed out on 256 x 5 PT's so yeah.

Also credit to JohnnyPyro for recreating the Skull logo Originally made by Scarvello.

Here's what he looks like atm. :)

nz53j9.jpg

kb4w08.jpg

syngug.jpg

vymudc.jpg

Archived