The Murda-Lair '13

TheInfamous187

Dorian Loveless reminds me a lot of William Regal and Oldschool Triple H - I like the aristocratic gimmick on some guys. Frankenstein creeps me out. I wouldn't wanna run into him in a dark alley... well, any alley I should say. Good job on them.

I was gonna make a character similar to your Nikki Knucklez CAW here. I like this one, and it's given me some better ideas for my own MMA character. I like to brainstorm - a lot, and I was gonna make an MMA character anyways.

As for Beatrix Frost: I'm not really seeing the "ice cold demeanor" and "misery". Those are quite difficult to get across, all I see is "sad and pouty". Maybe make her mouth less frowny, and make her eyebrows slant a little more in the "angry" direction. Those are just some ideas; you don't have to change anything if you like it the way it is.

I'll have to check and see if Blade's up. I downloaded "a" version of him days ago, but if it's not the final version that might be the one that vanished.

As far as your latest entries go Murda, I simply put LOVE the concept of Frankenstien. You know me, I'm a sucker for a character with a deep backstory, and his is pure genius. All of your new works are good, but his story is what grabs me most. Keep up the good work, my man.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived