#1 XDanVsTheWorldX

XDanVsTheWorldX

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Gamertag: XDanVsTheWorldX
  • SEN (PS3): gamerftw

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

Another fun filled year in the Murda-verse. Going to try some new things this year. Some characters may stay the same. Some may change. We'll see. :P

I'll kick things off with the psycho clown known as Smiley...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Oz70NYC

Oz70NYC

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,105 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Oz70NYC

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

Crazy clown!!! CRAZY CLOWN!!! Looking goof for 13, my friend.

#3 XDanVsTheWorldX

XDanVsTheWorldX

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:27 AM

Thanks. Was sort of going for a mis-matchy type of an attire for him this time around. This would be the first time Smiley has worn something resembling a 'traditional' wrestling. Usually it's just street clothes or something gimmicky like his clown-themed pirate attire as Captain Smiley, but this is the first time I've put him in tights and I wanted to try to come up with something that looks like he just found a bunch of random wrestling gear and this is what he found. lol Sort of goes along with his craziness.

#4 jonny_what

jonny_what

New Talent

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jonny_what

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

man i hate this typeof caw always have!!! ....untill now! looks really good man!

#5 SDL

SDL

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,480 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

That looks ace. Love what you did with him this year! Psycho clowns ftw

#6 XDanVsTheWorldX

XDanVsTheWorldX

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Thanks. :D

Here's a little WiP of my flagship CAW, formerly known as Tha Infamous 187, it's Adrian Taylor.

From an extreme hardcore gangsta to fallen angel, here's what Adrian is looking like these days. Not quite satisfied with what I have here just yet, but Adrian has become a mercenary-for-hire. Kind of along the lines of a one man APA. His shirt is a play on an older screen name I used 'DialM4Murda'. Character-wise, he's something along the lines of New Jack crossed with Steve Austin. A no nonsense, kick ass now, take names later kind of guy. Been making him since HTCP, so he's probably my longest running CAW in my lot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Oz70NYC

Oz70NYC

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,105 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Oz70NYC

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

For a WIP, he's looking pretty damn solid if you ask me.

#8 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,664 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

What's that on Taylor's head? A bandana or something? You can actually stretch logos that far on things like that!?

#9 XDanVsTheWorldX

XDanVsTheWorldX

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

That's a bandana with a camouflage pattern on it. There aren't any logos on it.

#10 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,664 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Oh alright. That just looked way too symmetrical to have bee a camo pattern so I got excited, XD

LMAO I just noticed that was a rotary-dial phone on his shirt. Noice

Edited by WNX, 05 November 2012 - 11:42 PM.

#11 XDanVsTheWorldX

XDanVsTheWorldX

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

Here's an alternate attire and alternate gimmick of Adrian Taylor (and personally one of my favorite attires for him).

This is Adrian under his 'fallen angel' / 'angel of death' gimmick when he stepped away from being the hardcore gangsta to a darker character. Still playing on the theme of death that I usually use in his character, but portraying something different from his usual foul mouthed stuff most people know him for. He still keeps the red bandana wrapped another his wrist as a throwback to his gangsta character. The Punisher skull is a logo I frequently use for his character, both his gangsta and his angel gimmicks. And the blood wings are inspired by promotional art from one of my favorite shows, Dexter, for their 6th season. And I personally love the skull and blood wings combo on his pants. The face paint is also, obviously, going for the Punisher skull look.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A better look of what's on the pants on the cutscene attire for this version.

Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another familiar face from my usual suspects.

Orazio Marcello. He's still leading The Dynasty, a playing card themed stable. Orazio is "The King of Hearts". He's always been sort of a cross between HBK era Shawn Michaels and John Morrison. He's supposed to be a heartthrob type of character. He started out as a comedic character, being a parody of the Butabi Brothers from the SNL movie and skit, Night at the Roxbury. Then I started to make him a more serious version of his character, becoming a ladykiller. Then he's made the jump from mid-carder to main eventer by forming an Evolution style stable (although roles have switched compared to Evolution's layout lol) called The Dynasty with "The Queen of Diamonds" Desiree Diamond, "The Jack of Clubs" Jack Douglas, and "The Ace of Spades" Mickey Knox (an alter ego of Adrian's). I'll be making Desiree and Jack again this year, but I may replace Mickey with a new Ace of Spades.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The King on his throne.
Posted Image

#12 WVUFan

WVUFan

New Talent

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

Are your creations available on CC?

#13 XDanVsTheWorldX

XDanVsTheWorldX

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

Not at the moment. None of them are finished at the moment and I don't like uploading incomplete CAWs. Smiley just needs a 4th attire. Adrian still needs 2 attires, an entrance, and a moveset. And Orazio needs 3 attires an entrance, and a moveset.

I do have a few other familiar faces in the works that are almost done, but the ones I have here right now still need some work done.

#14 The Scorpion

The Scorpion

Legend

• Members
  • 6,929 posts
  • SEN (PS3): scorpion62287

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

great work man

#15 XDanVsTheWorldX

XDanVsTheWorldX

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

Small update. A finished version of Adrian Taylor is now up on the C.C.

#16 16BitJay

16BitJay

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

I love the work on Adrian Taylor, gotta love Punisher themed attires too :P

#17 jag

jag

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Yo what ya got planned for Remmy this year loved last years with that R Truth entrance and that go Hard tune haha loved it matched to a T

#18 XDanVsTheWorldX

XDanVsTheWorldX

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

Remmy is in the lab. So far, he's got 2 attires done. His Macho Man Tribute attire and a 'Classic' street attire throwback to a '06/'07 version of him. Still working on his 'Original' attire slot and a 4th attire for him. Have been planning on him reuniting his own personal stable this year whenever I can come up with something tag teamy/stable-ish.

#19 XDanVsTheWorldX

XDanVsTheWorldX

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Update. Smiley is on the CC for those who might not have noticed. Thought I mentioned it here. Guess not. lol

Anyways... I decided to nix the idea of Remmy putting his stable back together because I couldn't come up with an image for their look that I liked and couldn't make a logo for the stable either.

So... I went with plan B.

Here is Elijahwan Remmy.

Yes, his first name has changed. One of the few things I've changed with my CAWs this year. I'm looking to take a serious shot at writing and a lot of my characters I've developed in games and e-feds will be making appearances in my work. Remmy being one of them. They won't have the 'being a wrestler' aspect be a part of their characters, just their character and personality. And since Remmy was originally known as Jin Remmy, a re-working of the name Gin Rummy, who is a character on The Boondocks, I decided to go with a name change. I kept Remmy because I really like it for his. The first name may be subject to change again because I don't know if I've settled on Elijahwan since he doesn't look like an Elijahwan to me. lol

And since he won't be reuniting with his own personal stablemates, I decided to stick him with one of his old stablemates from before. He's formed The Dawg Pound (another tentative name that may or may not change lol) with K-Nyne.

About Remmy as a character... He's sort of what I always considered a Wild Card. He likes to party hard. He gets himself into funny and awkward scenarios. He can play the comedic role. He believed in conspiracies before R-Truth made that change in his characters. Not like Remmy thinks people are conspiring against him, but more like the government is controlling us and monitoring us. Sort of like the film "They Live", but it's the government instead of aliens. lol He originally was part of a stable called America's Most Wanted with Adrian Taylor (during his Gangsta years), Jayceon Williams, and K-Nyne (known as Felony then). When that stable dissolved, Remmy went on to form his own stable called The Rowdy Ruff Krew (yes, a Powerpuff Girls reference lol) with Sho Kimura and a third character who I forget the name of.

Here we have Remmy embracing a dog-themed attire to go along with his tag team partner, K-Nyne.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here he is rocking a shirt with my home fed logo on it. Can't quite read it, but it says Eerie Pro Wrestling.

Posted Image

And here's a couple of alternate attires. His Macho Man tribute and a Street Fight attire.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Luther

Luther

New Talent

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

I realy like your caw`s. I would love to get both versions of Adrian Taylor.