UP2SP33D: ROUND 8!!!

Thr33X

Awesome stuff. Aki-San is freakin' amazing! When is the XWA Season Premiere? Can't wait to check out Aki-San vs. Apollo Vega in the Mask vs. Mask match. Should be absolutely epic. Your CAW's make mine look like crap :) Awesome work though...and can't wait for the XWA 2013 Season!!

I actually only need to finish one more CAW to start the season off as it is I have scripted. I have actually completed the men's roster as of this point and will be doing double countdowns to show them off. Now I have 10 Diamonds to finish, and the roster will be complete, but I can still do the 1st 2013 show after I've completed just one of them.

In the meantime, here is "The Hellhound" Tom Jonas, aka Hayley's twin brother, and 2012 Rookie of the Year Adrian Aries. Factoids for those who don't read the description on YT, Tom was the first post e-fed XWA Champion. Won it in a tournament, but lost it two moths later in a Championship Scramble when that God King fella scored a pinfall in the waning moments. The biker entrance is glitched, so I didn't use it for the video entrance, but I will be editing that when he appears on the show so that you don;t see the glitchy beginning. Also of note, he has as always when I made him, the identical face morphing of Hayley. For this reason, whereas before he was her big brother, I decided to make them twins instead.

And as for Aries, I'm a little surprised he's been so popular. I had made him as kind of an homage to one certain CAW that was in my e-fed made by A.Cee Star who used to be on these forums...always loved his CAW style. But now 2013 sees him evolved a bit. I've made Aries into a hybrid of heel Randy Orton & HHH of Evolution days. Can you see the little nuances of both their looks intertwined in him? As far as behavior goes, your talking about a ruthless, sadistic human being here, and what plans I have for him I can't say...but they are going to shock any and everyone who follows XWA.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like manning a lot.and i just downloaded him. do you think yiu can upload his pts. id kike to make some color variations so he'd have more attires. like maybe black or red trunks.

I deleted them unfortunately, but they're easy enough that I can just make them over again for you. I'll PM you when they're uploaded.

I'm actually just starting to get into original CAW's and creating some of my own. I have to say yours are amazing and I will definitely be downloading some. My favorites I have to say are Keith Wyle, Brock Bentley, and Tyson Terra. It's cool that you put these up on CC for download. Thanks man!!

You're welcome. It's all about the sharing of content. That's one thing I've never done, keep any CAWS to myself. My theory is if you don't want to share your stuff, then why should people are about your stuff?

Here some new Youtube stuff for ya'...

...and I just could help but do a Harlem Shake video, LOL.

Thanks for the rely! Looking forward to the PT being uploaded!

One veteran and one newcomer in this second to last countdown vid before the men's roster of the XWA is complete. As I said before, I was gonna make a CAW that was based off of NJPW's Kazuchika Okada, and that would be Jung Suzuki. He's also got some of the signature moves of the genuine article, or as close to them as can be found. He's gonna be a surprise new talent, got some interesting things in store for him.

Then of course is David Faith. He could considered my "Kurt Angle" styled CAW, pretty much amateur style with lots of suplexes as those who've followed my work already know. He will roll out some new moves this time around, most notably the newly revamped "Sunrise Submission Five" (which is the DLC Hart Lock). The name is of an old submission move from back on JBI that I had as one of Faith's finishers back then. What was old is new again.

One veteran and one newcomer in this second to last countdown vid before the men's roster of the XWA is complete. As I said before, I was gonna make a CAW that was based off of NJPW's Kazuchika Okada, and that would be Jung Suzuki. He's also got some of the signature moves of the genuine article, or as close to them as can be found. He's gonna be a surprise new talent, got some interesting things in store for him.

Then of course is David Faith. He could considered my "Kurt Angle" styled CAW, pretty much amateur style with lots of suplexes as those who've followed my work already know. He will roll out some new moves this time around, most notably the newly revamped "Sunrise Submission Five" (which is the DLC Hart Lock). The name is of an old submission move from back on JBI that I had as one of Faith's finishers back then. What was old is new again.

I really like Suzuki's look. His signatures are... OK IMO.

David Faith is awesome!

Keep up the hard work! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there 3X, just caught a new vid on your YouTube channel featuring Paragon vs Tadako & Marisol. Great looking CAWS as always. Will those CAWS be on CC? I do have Channelle, but the atire on the vid is different then the one I got off CC. Looking forward to see what else you got cooking here at caw.ws & YouTube as well. Peace!!

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, I know it's been a month since I was last here, but I have good reason for being away. All you need to know though is that now I have a separate gaming channel up and running now as well as my main channel...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Thr33XGaming -shamless self promotion, lol.

And I'm now making videos in full HD. Here are the latest in my Countdown, switching up to the Diamonds now...

Miyoko Shinsuke (formerly The Lotus), who at present is sided with Sin Callahan & Luchadora Legend La Reina

Hayley Jonas & current XWA Diamond Champion Sonya Robbins

and sarah is the women champion so all your caws are champs well not jon payne he the only one who not a champ...YET.

Fixed your statement Scorpion, lol. So, here's the deal. I decided to do another exhibition match, because I really wanted to show off the way the current World Champion does things, and I hadn't showed off how the show's gonna look like in HD yet, so here is a classic between Orion and Magus Von Schwartz for your viewing pleasure. There's a surprise at the end as well.

Also, as far at the rest of the roster is concerned, I'm going to finish them up hopefully by the end of the week, then do a whole roster reveal type video to announce that ALL CAWS are updated on CC. From there, it's showtime!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It has been a looooooong time since I posted anything here. Yes, I know. For those who haven't kept track, I started a gaming channel on YouTube that's recently been partnered and picking up steam, so naturally my WWE related stuff has fallen off. So to update everyone of what I'm gonna be doing...I will be getting WWE2K14 at the end of the month (100 CAW slots is too much to pass up on), and hopefully the modding methods of importing graphics will remain intact, so I'll be going all out with CAW creation, or many who hadn't been recreated this year as well as my usuals.

However, time constraints with my other channel (which stands to make some bread for me if I keep doing what I'm doing) means that my XWA show is probably not gonna continue. But I'm still making CAWS...so one out of two ain't bad.

This is actually my first post here in a while too. I lost interest in WWE 13 quite fast as evidenced by the lack of posts in my own thread. I'm unsure if I'll be getting 2K14, but if I do, I most likely won't get it for a while as I've got more interest in other games lately. It's good to see you doing well, and I'll definitely check your 2K14 stuff out for sure. 8-)

Archived