UP2SP33D: ROUND 8!!!

Thr33X

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow that '06 attire is amazing!

is she/will she be on CC? could make me not just killing the divas' division like every year since the gender restrictions.

and as everyone else already stated - the arena is pretty badass!

is she/will she be on CC? could make me not just killing the divas' division like every year since the gender restrictions.

Who is that guy in your sig, he is amazing!

Who is that guy in your sig, he is amazing!

Takuya Sugi. I've failed several time to make a version of AKI-SAN that resembles him.

@Saku, Hayley is uploaded...just updated her moveset a bit with some Tyson punches and re-uploaded here again. The alternate (1st) version of my arena is uploaded as well-with a standard color canvas.

I've also uploaded Sonya Robbins. I'll whip up a quick highlight reel vid to show them both.

This is the new default attire for Sonya Robbins, current reigning XWA Diamond Champion. 2012 was a breakout year for her, not only defeating Jamie Fury for a second time to capture the title (she's the only woman to have beat Fury twice), but defending the title against Channelle and then the legendary Sarah Warfield in what was her biggest victory ever. Now she is faced with the treacherous duo of #1 contender Sin Callahan and her ruthless counterpart, Miyoko Shinsuke.

Sonya's up for grabs now on CC...4 attires, custom finisher, all the works. Keyword: 3XCAW

@Saku, Hayley is uploaded...just updated her moveset a bit with some Tyson punches and re-uploaded here again.

Evidently if you use any DLC moves, only the people with the DLC will be able to download it. Same would go for if I used any of Gangrel's or Goldust's or anyone else that is a DLC character. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I'm not sure if I like naturally red haired Sonya, or the fire-red haired Sonya more. I guess it doesn't matter as long as there's no "ugly red boots" attire this year. :lol:

It's anyone with Fan Axxess, as that pretty much gives you all the coming DLC anyway. Decided to take the plunge and get it because of the extra perks. And for the record, two of Sonya's attires have red boots, lol. There's always color editing though, I may do the same for her hair every now and then too...but for the UL version I went with a natural shade.

Amber Gianni is next on the list. Really like how sh'es coming out too.

It's anyone with Fan Axxess, as that pretty much gives you all the coming DLC anyway. Decided to take the plunge and get it because of the extra perks. And for the record, two of Sonya's attires have red boots, lol. There's always color editing though, I may do the same for her hair every now and then too...but for the UL version I went with a natural shade.

Amber Gianni is next on the list. Really like how sh'es coming out too.

Yeah, I got the Fan Axxess too. I might just double upload some CAWs. I really want to use Gangrel's theme for Vyrel, and his double arm suplex is freakin' awesome too.

I don;t plan on using him for my CAW show, but I will just for the sake of those who want them be remaking both Crossbones & Happyface, then just upload them for everyone.

UPDATE: Amber Gianni & Jamie Fury are now available for download. Previews are upcoming.

Here's a preview of the mighty Ms. Fury. Keyword as always is 3XCAW.

And there goes a look at Amber. Sexy lil thing...lol.

The 1st post is now updated with pics and the videos for all 4 CAWS made so far.

Just a slight update on things. Not that I'm tooting my own horn here, but I think this is pretty awesome. The last full year I was uploading CAWS with no technical difficulties (2010), I made the Top 50 on the PS3 Community Creations, amongst people who were making "real" CAWS, I was the only Original creator sitting at #50. That was an achievement in itself...

...except this year. So far, I've only uploaded 4 CAWs and 2 arenas, and I'm already ranked #64. That's love baby. Thank to everyone for the DL's and reviews on CC. There's more where that came from...I'm shooting for Top 20 this year. Let's get it!

I just uploaded both XWA logos to the CC now. And just to update on rankings, I'm #46 now. Pretty awesome right there...I beat out my highest ranking from 2011. Wait until I put up more CAWS, lol.

That being said, I'm perfecting the new attires for Sin Callahan now, and then I'm going to work on a brand new female I've been brainstorming. Yes, all new business. Stay tuned.

I will do that later, but only cuz you're cool. Going forward I can;t be bothered to go back into movesets and change things just like that. I'll PM you when it's done. In the meantime, here's a look at the 1st brand new CAW I've made (as in 100% new) in a while, Avalon Smith.

Her appearance and physique are based on an amazing fitness model named Megan Avalon. I fought hard not to completely reboot Sarah Warfield with her as a base, so instead I made a character closely linked to her instead.

Avalon is a former fitness model herself who had approached Warfield to become a wrestler. Seeing determination and potential in her, Sarah takes Avalon under her wing, making her Warfield's second only pupil behind Amber Gianni. Sarah also employs Amber to aid in Avalon's training, but there is some heat between them as Avalon...though she doesn't say it to Sarah...disagrees with Amber's personality and way of life, believing she was never worthy of being trained by such a revered legend.

Also, as I've omitted the whole "All-American" concept out of Warfield's persona, that distinction now goes to Avalon, who you could think of as a female Kurt Angle pretty much.

She's available now on CC for PS3...keyword 3XCAW

I haven't gotten around to making the highlight video for Sin yet, but I will. I will do on also for KIMIKO, who is now uploaded as well. As for my capture abilities, it's gonna be at least 2-3 week before I can get the Elgato. B&H Photo here in NYC has it, but I have to take care of bills first, so I'm saving up for it. By the time I get it, I will probably have all my females done and have started on the guys, so it's all good.

UPDATE: Now uploaded to CC, Garganta, another new member of the Diamonds roster, you can tell from her name she's a big girl...and the legendary Sarah Warfield. Highlight videos are coming soon, but if I can get someone to take some snapshots of them online, as well as Sin, Kimiko and Avalon, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to White Leather Jacket, I have some snapshots of the latest creations I've completed for those of you who haven't seen them yet.

2012_11_1219_06_02.png

2012_11_1219_07_18.png

2012_11_1219_06_46.png

SIN CALLAHAN

Who is slowly becoming the top heel in the Diamond Division, what with the artist formerly known as The Lotus backing her up. She's ruthless, sadistic and quite uninhibited, and is currently poised to face off against Sonya Robbins for the Diamond Championship. As per my reboot in '12, she facially and physically resembles Russian pop star Sasha Gradiva still.

2012_11_1219_09_01.png

2012_11_1219_09_40.png

2012_11_1219_09_23.png

AVALON SMITH

You already have the slight backstory on Avalon, but this is not likely to be her final build. I plan on tinkering with different attires for her, and she will evolve into a unique character within the Diamond Division. That...and I like the lady I based her off of, hehe.

2012_11_1219_11_53.png

2012_11_1219_13_14.png

2012_11_1219_12_39.png

2012_11_1219_12_21.png

KIMIKO

Kimiko's gone neko! Not new since I gave her the look on '12, but it's way more detailed this time around though. I am thinking I might change one of the attires into something close to the black & white one I made for her last year though. She's still super happy & still the Pearl Champion. She's gonna have some surprises in store for her though...stay tuned.

2012_11_1219_15_08.png

2012_11_1219_14_54.png

2012_11_1219_14_33.png

GARGANTA

So...I needed a monster heel. Arlene Driver who I made last year is a powerful heel to counter the likes Jamie Fury and Sarah Warfield, but I needed someone BIGGER. And so, Garganta was born. Real name Sione Babatunde, hailing from Nigeria, standing 6'3" and weighing 239 lbs., she's easily the biggest Diamond ever, and as you can tell from her Kong/Kharma like features, she doesn't play very nice. What does he have planned? Nothing good in particular.

2012_11_1219_16_23.png

2012_11_1219_17_04.png

2012_11_1219_16_44.png

SARAH WARFIELD

Rounding out this batch is the return of The Golden Goddess. Her dramatic loss to Sonya Robbins last season has rekindled a competitive fire within her, sparking her back into the ring on a more regular basis now, if not also to help train Avalon Smith more. WIll she try to seize championship gold again? Well...let's just say she's going to have BIGGER problems pretty soon (hint, hint). Sarah's look this year is a little more sporty. As always, I try to show off as much of her physique as possible. I really like how the kickpads came out, and if there were no boobs blur, I could have really gone all out with the top. I like her 2013 iteration a lot all in all.

3XCAW is to tag to find them all, as always.

Archived