Oz70NYC CAWS 2013

Oz70NYC

Not a chance. :P The deciding factor on if I even move on to 2K14 will be if the image importing tools will be able to work on it as well. But I'm definitely not stopping on WWE13 until my whole roster is done. I had some side projects planned actually, a Rumble Roses and Saturday Night Slam Master series of CAWs, but after looking on the net I've found two other users who did the same thing, and very well done I might add. So it makes no sense making such CAWs when there's already quality versions available. Soooooo...I'm focusing on the remainder of my roster, as well as helping a few people out with logo designs. And speaking of logo designs, I decided to overhaul the look of Terry Ryan. His previous look was kinda' anime based, and I wanted to give him a more sleeker, professional appearance. This is the end result.

Untitled_4513.png

Untitled_4514.png

Untitled_4518.png

Untitled_4519.png

Untitled_4515.png

Untitled_4516.png

Untitled_4517.png

Interestingly enough, once I cut his hair I came to realize that unintentionally, he resembles Ryan Gosling pretty strongly. Mind you, his face formula has been the same since 2006, with minor tweaks made from the various changes to the way face morphing has worked in past games. It actually gives him a bit more character. Attire-wise, all GFX where hand made by me in Photoshop using layer masking, mirroring and other various tricks. So he is pretty much my 1st FULLY customized CAW, as many of the others use images I've found on the net. Everything on Terry was "drawn" by myself, so I'm especially proud of how he turned out in the end. He's available for DL under the tag EVO13.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

If you liked Mr. Ryan, wait until you see what I've worked on over the last week. :D

Jamir Bambridge: Formerly known as "Jeffrey", this is a character I haven't made since 2005. I decided to turn the CAW I made in my "Black Face-Morphing" into the new Bambridge for the sake of creating a stable known as the "Black Empire" alongside Solomon King and Anslem Carter. Think of it as The Nation for the modern era, where their agenda is proving that Blacks get no chance at success in wrestling, and them physically doing something about it. It's a very controversial idea for a stable, and in some form I want to make it a reality, by way of an E-Fed, a CAW show or maybe even just doing my own mini-productions. "The Bam" is based off of Kenny King & Shelton Benjamin as far as demeanor and moves. Very athletic, technical and hard hitting.

Shane Campbell: Formerly Shane Camden. Originally created in 2008 as one half of a tag team known as The Rockstarz (LXW) & Monolith (XWA). Shane's undergone many changes over the years I've made him, from a John Morrison type character, to a Randy Orton type character and so on. Last year he assumed the "WWE Role" of Jacob Cass for me, and this year I kept that overall feel for him as well as added elements of Evan Bourne to him look. He switched him up to a lighter, hi-flyer last year, and that remains true to this year's version. Lots of fast paced, lucha/extreme style moves are in his arsenal. He'll definitely push the pace whether playing as him or fighting against him.

Gideon Dorn: Originally created in 2011, Dorn has effectively replaced Simon Fierhart's "Kayos" persona as being my principal "Dark" heel. In fact, he'd be #2 on the list behind Blake Evans in the hierarchy of heels in EVO. The character is an amalgamation of Kevin Thorne, Vampiro and Gangrel as far as influence, and is Simon's core antagonist. He seeks to in his words "Either resurrect The Destroyer, or destroy the mere man he's now become." In any case, Dorn is as violent and vicious as they come.

Jack Davies: My resident British character, and ally/tag team partner of Terry Ryan making up the "United Front". Davies was originally made in 2011 in the same class as Dorn. He's loosely based on Prince Devitt in attire, and moves. His 1st incarnation in 2011 was a submission wrestler, but this year he's a hybrid of the European and Strong Style wrestling. He's far more aggressive then his partner, and prone to lose his temper sometimes.

Cannon Webb: Originally created in 2009, Webb has replaced N.M.E. (Who is officially retired) as THE monster heel of EVO. Known as "The Massacre", that's what typically happens when the bell rings. Remorseless, ruthless and sadistic, he doesn't care who he hurts or how he hurts them.

All 5 are available for DL under the tag EVO13.

To quote Micheal Cole, this is "Vintage" Oz70NYC. You're making the image importer work overtime, dude. Damn shame no one is logging on the forum, because your latest stuff deserves WAY more attention.

To quote Micheal Cole, this is "Vintage" Oz70NYC. You're making the image importer work overtime, dude. Damn shame no one is logging on the forum, because your latest stuff deserves WAY more attention.

Agreed. I attribute the bottom falling out from the fall of THQ and the fact that a lot of the issues 13 never were, and subsequently never will be resolved. So there's a majority of people who have moved on and are in wait for 2K14. I personally have optimism with 2K14, because Take 2 has a bigger bank roll then THQ ever did, and from the history of the 2K Sport series of games, they patch issues, glitches and errors frequently. If the image importer tool is compatible, that'll be icing on the cake.

I'm tempted to jump back into CAW making for 13, but with 2K14 just a couple months away and all these new games coming out soon, I'm on the fence about it, especially since I'd be starting from scratch. I did end up making a new Punch, since the original was wiped from the server. Ripley is still up, but I pretty much stopped after I made Bull, then my data screwed up. Wasn't to bad since I'd only made those three, and everyone else were downloaded, it just sucked that I lost the original Punch. Thankfully I uploaded his move-set, so all I had to do was remake the actual CAW. I found a Hawaiian Punch font and made him a wicked PT shirt design. I might dust off my lonely little thread to show it off.

Oh yea, I'm on the same boat as WLJ, I'd love to see a remake of Luke Godric. Also, Cannon Webb is F**KIN' BOSS. Just for the hell of it I ran a sim with him against John Cena, and he ate Cena alive. They would've needed to skip the stretcher and bring out a body bag.

I've thought about bringing Godric back the last couple years, but with all of the Super Heavyweights I already have on my roster, I don't wanna over saturate it with big men. Plus I only have 3 slots left on my primary save file, so the chances of him returning this year is gonna be slim. As for Archer, unfortunately his formula is one of the many that were lost between PS2 and PS3. :(

As for Mr. Webb, he's quickly becoming a definite favorite. I've already had 4 people ask if they can use him in their Youtube CAW shows, including our own Pro Omega Wrestling boys. So I decided to make him a lil' hype video.

And on a side note, due to them vanishing off of CC...The updated Dru Nedermeyer & Terry Ryan, Aleksandar Kalenovic, Anslem Carter, Infierno, Gideon Dorn as well as one my newest females Sareena Sloan have all been re-uploaded. If you download them, please be sure to rate them...that's how they stay on the server. Anything with less then 10 downloads and 1 rating gets wiped every couple of weeks. Downloads don't seem to be the issue, but folks don't seem to take the time to rate what they download. It's appreciated and saves creators from having to re-upload their content.

Powerbombs and chokeslams for everyone!!! Come one, come all, come get your vertebrae destroyed by THE MASSACRE! I'm gonna download and rate all of the above just cuz I'm a nice guy and it sucks that leechers gonna' leech and not show some love. So you know, I'll show you some love cuz I love you, like...a guy loves a friend cuz...I don't swing for the other team. Sorry, I been drinkin' again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived