Oz70NYC CAWS 2013

Oz70NYC

I think it is a very good morphing on her. I think it is the eyes that make her stand apart from your other caws and the eyes are spaced better and are not pushed high on the face close to the brows. which is partly one of your sigs.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a couple days since I posted here, so I'll give everyone a heads up. Right now I'm neck deep in CAW creating for PWN, so I won't be putting out my own characters for I'll say...2 or so weeks. I hope to have all PWN characters done my the 1st week of December, after which I go back into making my own characters.

So I managed to get two more ladies done in between all of my other creating. One you know, one you don't. :D

Holly Woodz

Theme: Billy Bob Jackson by Animal Alpha

Untitled_3078.jpg

Untitled_3079.jpg

Untitled_3081.jpg

Untitled_3082.jpg

Untitled_3080.jpg

We start off with "The Anti-Diva" Holly Woodz. This year makes the 5th year I've made this not so lady-like lady. The entire premise between Ms. Sheckenhousen (Her real last name) was with back in 2007 the massive number of prototypical female originals being made, the idea of creating a character that broke the mode. Hell, even now years later there's NO ONE who makes a character like Holly. And that's because she's one of a kind. Everything about Holly is the antithesis of what conventional trends dictate what a female wrestler should be. She's not tall, curvy or even all that pretty. She's covered in tats and piercings and swears like a sailor. She's less likely to do a technical move rather then punch another chick in the face. (Which she does with zero prejudice. What I've always like that sets her apart from any other character of the type, even Hayley Jonas is the fact that well...look at her. She's in no way "attractive". Average looking at best. Flat chested, no hips, skinny legs. She's made intentionally to be NOTHING like a conventional female wrestler. The beauty of being not beautiful. :D

Taylor Storm

Untitled_3073.jpg

Untitled_3074.jpg

Untitled_3075.jpg

Untitled_3076.jpg

Untitled_3077.jpg

Say hello to Taylor Storm, the 1st member of my 2013 class. Taylor is a brand new character created for one of my buddies to use in Vault and Remedy's Women's Wrestling Association (WWA) E-Fed. The backstory of her thus far is that she's been in the business for two years now, and is one of the latest graduates of The Fierhart Wrestling Academy (Formerly known as The Fierhouse). Outside of that, she's pretty much a blank slate, as I JUST finished her no less then 15 minutes prior to this post. She possesses an athletic move set as you'd tell from her physique. A little power, a little speed, a little technique. You quintessential jack of all trades type character.

Holly is available for download. Taylor is still being fine tuned.

Shouldn't really be that tough. Hardest part is adding little details like gradients or embossing effects. HOWEVER since you're going over to the 360, might I suggest you look up the image importing capabilities (safe version of saying what it REALLY is). Might make your life easier. Me personally I'd still hand draw my logos myself. Means a lot more and shows off more skill when your designs are hand drawn and not "imported".

I've tweaked a decent move set for Taylor. Tags are the same as always.

Here's a lil' something I slapped together tonight.

Ambrose's entrance works flawlessly with Holly, bro. And the new girl looks freaking awesome AND is a CAW 1st, the 1st CAW to have Dubstep as an entrance theme. :D

Actually one of my caws last year had Cinema by Skrillex and Benny Benassi as a theme :P

Also I said this on youtube as well but I LOVE Synergi this year, short hair, lots of ink, AND piercings? It's like she was designed to be the perfect caw for me.

Ambrose's entrance works flawlessly with Holly, bro. And the new girl looks freaking awesome AND is a CAW 1st, the 1st CAW to have Dubstep as an entrance theme. :D

They all look tight man love how your females have come along this game. Also punch haha My Sentoryu caw has been using dubstep as a theme from 3 to 4 years hahaha.

On the subject of your females, is there any chance we might see Aimme LaBlanc and Lakoda Rose made this year? I think the last year you made them was 2010, and I really liked the way they both looked.

As a matter of fact, you will see them for 2013. I actually revamped both of them late in the WWE12 cycle, but decided to keep them under wraps because the new game was just two months away. Aimme & Lakoda have completely new looks, and I've also dusted off the formulas of a few other ladies I haven't made since 2009, Druna, Paige Phillups, Kira Macey (formerly Kira Messias) and a couple others. I'll be updating with new content soon. Lots of good stuff comin', folks. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, here goes my 1st five females of 2013.

Heather Fierhart

Theme: Turn It Up by Bomb*censored* MCs feat Anna Nordell

http://youtu.be/C2WChsYD3FU

Untitled_2965.jpg

Untitled_2966.jpg

Untitled_2967.jpg

Untitled_2968.jpg

Untitled_2969.jpg

One of the most iconic female characters in E-Wrestling, and my flagship female. Heather is the 2nd youngest of the Fierhart clan, and much like her siblings a force of nature in the ring. The definition of precision, she has a wrestling style best described as a laser guided nuclear missle strike. For the better part of 7 years, she's dominated the ranks of several women's division, at one point 4 years ago going unbeaten in three companies and holding all three company's women's titles. Translation: She's a beast. Possessing size, power, speed and agility, there aren't many women who can match her overall skill set. To beat Heather Fierhart is to prove you're elite in women's wrestling.

Crystal Bayless

Theme: Absurd (Headrillaz Dub Mix) By Fluke

Untitled_2970.jpg

Untitled_2971.jpg

Untitled_2972.jpg

Untitled_2973.jpg

Member of my class of 2008, Crystal has emerged to become one of my top female characters. A wrestling purest trained by another of my "Classic" characters Sir Alex Winsor, Crystal's in ring style is exactly what you'd expect of a Brit...to the point, no frills and impactful. Chock full of stiff strikes, stiffer throws and submissions, she earns her nickname of "Ms. Submission" due to her finishing move "The London Bridge".

Synergi

Theme: Noose & Nail by Otep

Untitled_2974.jpg

Untitled_2975.jpg

Untitled_2976.jpg

Untitled_2977.jpg

Untitled_2978.jpg

Untitled_2979.jpg

Without a doubt the crown jewel of my overall CAW design tricks, Synergi as most know is the wife of Evan Fate. Much like her hubby, she lives the alternative lifestyle of being a "free spirit", You'd never think she's a mother of two children...but she is. The daughter of "Precious" Roy Weinstein, long time manager of The Riot Squad (Riot, Crossbonez & Happyface by my brother Thr33x), she's been in wrestling her whole life like Evan (who's Riot's son for the uninitiated) and pretty much is following the "family business", In the ring, her style mirrors Evan's in numerous ways, save for the fact that she uses a few more higher impact moves seeing as while Evan is majority of the time facing guys bigger then him, she's an above average size female.

Nicole Roland

Theme: Get Ya' Ass Up by Headrillaz feat. Sonya Blade

Untitled_2980.jpg

Untitled_2981.jpg

Untitled_2982.jpg

What more can I say about Nicole aside from...she IS Big Sista' Gorgeous 1. In terms of physical power, Nicole is among my strongest female characters. Heather's long time arch nemesis, I've had numerous bases for her over the years, but settled two years ago on basing her off of Jazz. This year I also completely remade her face morphs. As you can see from the pics, there's nothing flashy about Nicole Roland. She's a smash mouth bruiser who claims that "These bitches cain't see me."

Danielle Gooden

Theme: Crushcrushcrush by Paramore

http://youtu.be/-xl50YEvyQA

Untitled_2984.jpg

Untitled_2985.jpg

Untitled_2986.jpg

Untitled_2987.jpg

Rounding out this batch is the woman nicknamed "American Muscle". Danielle is among the new class of females I 1st made in 2011, and draws not only from a piece of digital art I saw on Deviant Art, but also Dead Or Alive's Tina Armstrong. She's basically the classic all american girl face. Country drawl accent, statuesque amazonian build that's chisled and curvy all at once. Basically, a Tenessee bombshell. In my canon, she's risen in the ranks to become one of FSW's most popular stars and is the primary rival of FSW's reigning champion, Dominique Lashay (Who's getting a complete redesign this year. Just wait until you see what I have planned for her.) Between the ropes, she's powerful and athletic, using a lot of traditional wrestling moves as well as some flashy "new era" stuff.

All five are now on CC under the usual tags. My next uploads will be more females characters, Dominique, Fantastica, Eve Williams, Sabrina Vixon and the one and only Holly Woodz.

I'm loving yours and your brothers CAW's in this years game. I took a break after SvR '10 and got into SvR '11 half way into WWE '12's life cycle. The one reason I stayed away from WWE '12 was because of the server issues I read about that everybody was having, do you think this games issues are like last year or maybe a lil better? Also was wondering what happen with Danielle Gooden on CC? Can't seem to find her, donyou think you may reupload soon? Please do.

1st off, welcome back, sir. :P 2ndly, one of the issues the servers for 13 have had ties in directly with Ms. Gooden's disappearance. There was a glitch where weekly the server would roll back to November 20th, and anything uploaded after that date ended up deleting from CC when the next server update was implemented. Many people had CAWs they uploaded vanish, Danielle being on of the ones for me. To my knowledge it's been fixed, as since uploading Holly and Taylor they've not been deleted. Aside from that and occasionally not connecting because of random server outages, I've had no issues with CC. Namely because I'm a lot more patient then most, and I do have other games that occupy my times as well as WWE13 (Namely BF3 and DCUO). As of this she's been re-uploaded, so go ahead and grab her.

just watched evan fate match on my game he was losing a iron man match 4 to 0 and came back in the end 3 to4 had a pin but the clock ran out

Nice. :D Sounds like Evan alright. He tends to turn it up a notch in the clutch, and even when he loses...he puts on awesome performances.

Just a lil' heads up, after XMas I've got three uploads I'll be putting out. The '13 versions of Brett Evans, Panthar and one of my older creations, Aimee LaBlanc.

• 2 weeks later...

1st off, welcome back, sir. :P 2ndly, one of the issues the servers for 13 have had ties in directly with Ms. Gooden's disappearance. There was a glitch where weekly the server would roll back to November 20th, and anything uploaded after that date ended up deleting from CC when the next server update was implemented. Many people had CAWs they uploaded vanish, Danielle being on of the ones for me. To my knowledge it's been fixed, as since uploading Holly and Taylor they've not been deleted. Aside from that and occasionally not connecting because of random server outages, I've had no issues with CC. Namely because I'm a lot more patient then most, and I do have other games that occupy my times as well as WWE13 (Namely BF3 and DCUO). As of this she's been re-uploaded, so go ahead and grab her.

I was able to download Danielle, thanks for reuploading her. She has been a fine addition to my Universe along with your other ladies. Looking foward in seeing what you got coming out next.

• 2 weeks later...

had the biggest upset ever daniel bryan made dru tap to win the world title in u mode

Even the mighty have to fall sometimes. But I'd bet next to Dru breaks D-Bry in half. :D

And now...at long last...NEW CONTENT!!! And actually a 1st for me...my very 1st live commentary. In it, I share my views on the future of the CAW community, as well as formally introduce my lastest uploads, the 2013 versions of Brett Evans and Panthar. Both are on CC under the usual tags: FSW & Oz70NYC.

http://youtu.be/IuVOAskKwjk

Look at you branching off in to the world of commentary. :D Excellent CAWs BTW. Downloaded them both and as expected they not only look good, but they're katana sharp in the ring. MOAR I SAY, MOAR!!!

Thanks, my good man. :D It's something I've wanted to do for a long time. I'm probably not gonna do a CAW show like, I'm happy just doing commentaries for now. Might span into other games as well. Definitely doing DW7:E content when it drops next month.

As for what I'll be releasing next, it'll be my 3 Luchadores, Espiritu, Infierno and Avispa Ultimo. Lots of logo making to be done, but it's worth it in the end.

I'm looking forward to the Luchadores. Last year Infierno and TEN ended up having an over 6 month war against each other for the WEW Crusierweight title. Some really epic AI Vs. AI matches. I'm also happy to inform you that I have a new video capture device, so not only can I start simming again for PWN, but I can start making video montages again. As far as the commentary itself, I agree with just about every point made. The community as a whole is kind of spoiled, and once WWE14 is out it's going to have to do some soul searching in realizing that the game we get post THQ/Yuke's might not be very good.

Oh, and to correct a point you made in the video, Yuke's doesn't just still own the license to made NJPW games, they actually owned 54% of NJPW stock up until 2012, when they sold it to Bushiroad Inc, one of Japan's biggest collectible trading card companies. They still have the license to make NJPW games though. So if by any chance whoever did pick up the WWE license didn't sign a deal with Yuke's as developer, they could very well take the new technology they created in WWE games and make a spanking new NJPW game. Which would suck for you folks on your side of the world, as it obviously wouldn't be released in EU or the US.

Archived