Oz70NYC CAWS 2013

Oz70NYC

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^That's frickin' awesome. :P

More CAWs coming down the pipe. Five to be exact. The 2013 versions of Sean Trueth, Cody Prince, Aaron Manson, Ryan Fierhart and Dylan Bates. Trueth, Prince and Manson are done, and I'll be working on Ryan and Dylan through the afternoon. All will uploaded by this evening...then I start tackling making some of my ladies.

Ok, so I'm a wee bit late...sue me. :P Got caught up in other stuff late last night that I won't mention because there are minors on this forum, lol. But as promised, here's the latest five characters converted to '13. All are available for download on PSN. By now you should know the tags. (Since Dru and Blake are now closing in on 200 DL's...I guess a lot of people do.) :D

Sean Trueth

Theme: Here and Now by Sevendust

Untitled_2921.jpg

Untitled_2922.jpg

Untitled_2923.jpg

Untitled_2924.jpg

Untitled_2925.jpg

Since his initial creation in 2009, Sean's come a long way and became one of my most popular faces. His looks has remained relatively unchanged, just with different vector styles, but last year I came up with a definitive logo for him based on the Tesla Motors logo. I also decided this year to slim him down back to his natural weight of 240 rather then the 260 he was last year. As you'd no doubt guess, he's a "new school" wrestler with high octane, high energy offense to contrast the more gritty in ring style of his counterpart Scott EPIC. (Both are among the 1st graduates of Dru Nedermeyer's Monster's Den Combat Sports Academy.)

Cody Prince

Theme: Leave Me Alone by American Head Charge

Untitled_2926.jpg

Untitled_2927.jpg

Untitled_2928.jpg

Untitled_2929.jpg

Untitled_2930.jpg

Untitled_2931.jpg

Another of the class of 2008, Cody's matured under the wing of Blake Evans to become a calculating and ruthless competitor. Gone are the days of flashy entrances and theatrics. Cody's simplified things and realized he's one of FSW's strongest men, so it's high time he started acting that way. This year's Cody has a more grounded offense utilizing his power more. No longer just Blake's underling, Cody's now a force to be reckoned with of his own right.

Aaron Manson

Theme: Seasons In The Abyss by Slayer

Untitled_2932.jpg

Untitled_2933.jpg

Untitled_2934.jpg

Untitled_2935.jpg

Untitled_2936.jpg

The "Enforcer" of The Authority faction, Aaron Manson is the definition of brutality. What do you expect from a guy who has a pet Kodiak? Not much has changed from last years version aside from me putting "MANSON" on the front of his trunks like past attires from the PS2 days and changing the colors of his tattoo with my new shading numbers. I REALLY wish they had the Mike Knox beard for CAWs, as that's all he's really missing at this point...an epic mountain man beard. :P

Ryan Fierhart

Theme: Rei by Entrosolet

Untitled_2937.jpg

Untitled_2938.jpg

Untitled_2939.jpg

Untitled_2940.jpg

Untitled_2941.jpg

Untitled_2942.jpg

The youngest of the Fierhart siblings, but no less a competitor then his older brother. Much like Trueth, I decided to slim him back down to his classic 240 weight and make him fasters and more agile again. The end result works quite well, as I also gave him a lot of moves that involve him leaving his feet to portray that agility boost. Aside from that and him starting to grow his hair back out, not much has changed about Ryan. Him and Jay-J are still fighting the good fight against The Authority along side Sean and Dylan. Of note, I also decided to add a new tat, the 1st name of his wife PWN's Ashley Diamond on his chest.

Dylan Brody

Theme: Reckoning by Killswitch Engage

Untitled_2943.jpg

Untitled_2944.jpg

Untitled_2945.jpg

Untitled_2946.jpg

Untitled_2947.jpg

Untitled_2948.jpg

Untitled_2949.jpg

Another one of my guys who's evolved and matured over the years...with a name change. I just like the way Dylan Brody roles off the tounge, so I opted for that. (Plus both names are in name stitching this year...makes sense.) Like Ryan, Dylan made his 1st appearance in 2005 (A year before I joined CAWs) and he's come a long way since then. Initially part of tag team with Ryan called NexGen, they had a falling out and Dylan went his own way, chasing after the FSW World Title and having heated wars with Blake Evans, Seth Adams, Primo and Jay-J over the years. It was after The Authority damn near took him out permanantly that Ryan would come to his aid, and he'd join the ranks of The Main Event. Dylan is pretty much the complete package in between the ropes. Power, speed and agility rolled into a chisled, confident, leading man. (He's regarded as one of the best looking men in wrestling, and yearly ranks top 10 in most "Sexiest Men Alive" polls..a fact that Hollywood has started taking notice of.)

That's 15 males now done. *Phew*. All that in just a week of work, not bad. But now comes the tricky part...females. I'm going to throw a couple matches together, but the next showcase update will be to announce the completion and availablity of Heather Fierhart, Synergi, Crystal Bayless & Nicole Roland.

Quick question for ya, Oz. Does Simon Fierhart's 2nd half of his entrance use someone's that you have to unlock? Because it jumps from Taker's walk to Del Rio's animation, the result isn't exactly all that fitting..lol

Tattoo work is mad CRAYZEE son, XD. There goes my boy Simon. Still in love with that violet over black scheme. Does he still have that coat with the sword logo I love so much?

Quick question for ya, Oz. Does Simon Fierhart's 2nd half of his entrance use someone's that you have to unlock? Because it jumps from Taker's walk to Del Rio's animation, the result isn't exactly all that fitting..lol

Yes. Undertaker 2 (97'-99") animations, of which you need to either play through the Brothers Of Destruction story in AE mode or unlock everything if you have Fan Axxess.

Tattoo work is mad CRAYZEE son, XD. There goes my boy Simon. Still in love with that violet over black scheme. Does he still have that coat with the sword logo I love so much?

He doesn't have the sword logo unfortunately because the one picture I had of the logo, which I drew free hand...was lost when my old external HDD died.

In other news, I've just completed Heather Fierhart. She's lookin' mighty fine if I might say so myself. 3 more to go...

Yes...yes he is. :D

I've got 4 females done; Heather, Crystal, Synergi & Nicole. I WAS going to showcase them, but then I got messing with PT trying to come up with a top template for females that avoids the boob blur, and ended up making Danielle Gooden as result. So once I've fully completed her, I'll throw all 5 up on CC and update here to let everyone know of their availability.

Alright, here goes my 1st five females of 2013.

Heather Fierhart
Theme: Turn It Up by Bomb*censored* MCs feat Anna Nordell
http://youtu.be/C2WChsYD3FU

Untitled_2965.jpg
Untitled_2966.jpg
Untitled_2967.jpg
Untitled_2968.jpg
Untitled_2969.jpg

One of the most iconic female characters in E-Wrestling, and my flagship female. Heather is the 2nd youngest of the Fierhart clan, and much like her siblings a force of nature in the ring. The definition of precision, she has a wrestling style best described as a laser guided nuclear missle strike. For the better part of 7 years, she's dominated the ranks of several women's division, at one point 4 years ago going unbeaten in three companies and holding all three company's women's titles. Translation: She's a beast. Possessing size, power, speed and agility, there aren't many women who can match her overall skill set. To beat Heather Fierhart is to prove you're elite in women's wrestling.

Crystal Bayless
Theme: Absurd (Headrillaz Dub Mix) By Fluke

Untitled_2970.jpg
Untitled_2971.jpg
Untitled_2972.jpg
Untitled_2973.jpg

Member of my class of 2008, Crystal has emerged to become one of my top female characters. A wrestling purest trained by another of my "Classic" characters Sir Alex Winsor, Crystal's in ring style is exactly what you'd expect of a Brit...to the point, no frills and impactful. Chock full of stiff strikes, stiffer throws and submissions, she earns her nickname of "Ms. Submission" due to her finishing move "The London Bridge".

Synergi
Theme: Noose & Nail by Otep

Untitled_2974.jpg
Untitled_2975.jpg
Untitled_2976.jpg
Untitled_2977.jpg
Untitled_2978.jpg
Untitled_2979.jpg

Without a doubt the crown jewel of my overall CAW design tricks, Synergi as most know is the wife of Evan Fate. Much like her hubby, she lives the alternative lifestyle of being a "free spirit", You'd never think she's a mother of two children...but she is. The daughter of "Precious" Roy Weinstein, long time manager of The Riot Squad (Riot, Crossbonez & Happyface by my brother Thr33x), she's been in wrestling her whole life like Evan (who's Riot's son for the uninitiated) and pretty much is following the "family business", In the ring, her style mirrors Evan's in numerous ways, save for the fact that she uses a few more higher impact moves seeing as while Evan is majority of the time facing guys bigger then him, she's an above average size female.

Nicole Roland
Theme: Get Ya' Ass Up by Headrillaz feat. Sonya Blade

Untitled_2980.jpg
Untitled_2981.jpg
Untitled_2982.jpg

What more can I say about Nicole aside from...she IS Big Sista' Gorgeous 1. In terms of physical power, Nicole is among my strongest female characters. Heather's long time arch nemesis, I've had numerous bases for her over the years, but settled two years ago on basing her off of Jazz. This year I also completely remade her face morphs. As you can see from the pics, there's nothing flashy about Nicole Roland. She's a smash mouth bruiser who claims that "These bitches cain't see me."

Danielle Gooden
Theme: Crushcrushcrush by Paramore

Untitled_2984.jpg
Untitled_2985.jpg
Untitled_2986.jpg
Untitled_2987.jpg

Rounding out this batch is the woman nicknamed "American Muscle". Danielle is among the new class of females I 1st made in 2011, and draws not only from a piece of digital art I saw on Deviant Art, but also Dead Or Alive's Tina Armstrong. She's basically the classic all american girl face. Country drawl accent, statuesque amazonian build that's chisled and curvy all at once. Basically, a Tenessee bombshell. In my canon, she's risen in the ranks to become one of FSW's most popular stars and is the primary rival of FSW's reigning champion, Dominique Lashay (Who's getting a complete redesign this year. Just wait until you see what I have planned for her.) Between the ropes, she's powerful and athletic, using a lot of traditional wrestling moves as well as some flashy "new era" stuff.

All five are now on CC under the usual tags. My next uploads will be more females characters, Dominique, Fantastica, Eve Williams, Sabrina Vixon and the one and only Holly Woodz.

Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off my desk from looking at Synergi. That if F'N AMAZING ink work. I wish I had the talent let alone the patience to pull something like that off on a CAW. All of them look incredible, but Synergi definitely stands out. Can't wait to see what you do with Holly, as if I remember she's pretty inked up as well.

I noticed that the face morphing this year is a lot more dynamic. I actually had to tweak some face moprhs because the alteration between '12 and '13 has grown. Like Synergi's eyes for example. I had to halve the number value because the value in this years game made her look like Lurch. So some changes were obviously needed, for the better it would seem.

Edit: Here's a 6 woman battle royal featuring the 5 ladies above, and the new look Dominique.

I noticed that the face morphing this year is a lot more dynamic. I actually had to tweak some face moprhs because the alteration between '12 and '13 has grown. Like Synergi's eyes for example. I had to halve the number value because the value in this years game made her look like Lurch. So some changes were obviously needed, for the better it would seem.

Nicole Roland is your best female to date. The face morph is unreal. She actually looks like a real person of color. But since your one as well you know what i mean.XD actually she kinda has the same face structure as her creator kinda hahhaha very nice work on her. she should be bar far your most downloaded female this year if ppl actually cared what the caw looked like and not how many cool PTs is on it. which they dont generally

It's funny you mention that, because Nicole's face morphing is in fact based on the facial structure of Maya Angelo. I figured seeing as Mr. Jones has always been morphed based on Malcolm X, I may as well base my eldest black female character on another well known black activist.

Archived