• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#21 PyroTechnyks

PyroTechnyks

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

@Pyro - Are you doing some originals this year?

Short answer: Yes. Long answer: Yes.

Last year was a mess and I lost a lot of interest because of the CC being so sucky. I'm working on a couple of my usual CAWs in between Attitude Era Mode sessions.

Frigyd Wintyrs I'm nearly satisfied with. Despite not using any custom logos, I've come up with a good attire for her. I have to fix the designs because the silver color I'm using is way too light for the white outfit she wears. Pretty much the same CAW as last year. It's quite overwhelming having 64 layers. I'm still managing to stick to the original 32.

And then I'm working on a Halloween inspired CAW as well.

I'll see if I can get something posted later tonight.

Sorry Oz, I don't mean to clutter up your topic with my stuff. 8-)

#22 Oz70NYC

Oz70NYC

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,103 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Oz70NYC

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

It's all good. The video on on page one for those who didn't see the post.

#23 Captain Backwoods

Captain Backwoods

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,228 posts
  • SEN (PS3): BackwoodsGramp

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:59 PM

@Pyro - Sweet.

Back on topic: Vids pretty good Oz.

#24 thebigpuma

thebigpuma

Jobber

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheBigPuma

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

I really like that Jayson Jones CAW. Great job! Is he up on CC?

#25 Oz70NYC

Oz70NYC

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:55 AM

I really like that Jayson Jones CAW. Great job! Is he up on CC?

Yes he is. Tags are Oz70NYC and FSW.

#26 JonnyPyro

JonnyPyro

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,021 posts
  • SEN (PS3): JonnyPyro

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

I haven't put any graphics anywhere blurs were. What's the scoop on them? I'm not seeing anything on ass and balls. I'm chugging thru epic myself, with the stl logo made (and uploaded). Soon as I start plugging in text I'm sure ill see how it goes.

#27 PyroTechnyks

PyroTechnyks

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

I haven't put any graphics anywhere blurs were. What's the scoop on them? I'm not seeing anything on ass and balls.

If it helps for anything: When I did some work on Frigyd Wintyrs and Vega I was able to put default logos on the butt area, with no blur effect. I wasn't able to do the same in the crotch area. Maybe it's different for custom logos. I didn't attempt to use the crotch blur bypass from previous years. I didn't use it regardless.

Edited by PyroTechnyks, 01 November 2012 - 06:32 AM.

#28 Dodger

Dodger

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 767 posts
  • Gamertag: dodgerfan4eva
  • SEN (PS3): dodgerfan4eva
  • Steam ID: dodgerfan4eva

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

loving the caws 10/10

#29 Oz70NYC

Oz70NYC

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

I haven't put any graphics anywhere blurs were. What's the scoop on them? I'm not seeing anything on ass and balls. I'm chugging thru epic myself, with the stl logo made (and uploaded). Soon as I start plugging in text I'm sure ill see how it goes.

The blur on the front of the CAW is very small. Small enough that you can fit a decent sized text or graphic on the front with no interference, and there is no blur on the back at all. For females, the breast blur is marginally smaller as well. The people who used the blur bypass in previous games are going to have to revise their female attires, but GFX can be used on everything effectively outside of bikini tops.

Right now I'm working on the move sets of Simon Fierhart and Blake Evans. I'll post an update when they're complete.

EDIT: Alright, both are 100% complete and uploaded to CC. Tags are of course Oz70NYC and FSW.

Simon Fierhart
Theme: The Destroyer by Project 86

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My oldest character (not canonically, just one I've made the longest duration), this marks the 8th year I've made him in this form, and the 12th year total. (The 1st for years he was called "Kayos") Simon's come a long way since his initial concept, and is pretty much my most powerful character. In my universe of characters...he's pretty much god. Easily my most iconic creation, and one everyone is familiar with. This year sees something new to him...COLOR!!! Yes, his alternates are actually a red and blue palette swap with the purple logos. Looks pretty good if I must say so myself.

Blake Evans
Theme: A Violent Reaction by American Head Charge

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A man who's quickly become one of my most popular characters (as evident by the over 1000 downloads last year...when CC actually WAS functional), Blake Evans is my #1 heel and overall the definition of a bad ass. As his new catch phrase says "Violence Solves Everything", that's what he brings to the dance. Unfiltered, uncensored violence. Take heel Randy Orton, mix in some Raven circa the original ECW, Kevin Steen in his current ROH run and William Regal when he was "King Regal" and you have Blake Evans. Fight against him on Legendary and you'll see the true extent of his rage.

Edited by Oz70NYC, 01 November 2012 - 04:06 PM.

#30 SDL

SDL

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,480 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

Wow...it's like seeing recent pics of old friends.

#31 Lordv@der66

Lordv@der66

New Talent

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Location: Somewhere between sanity and insanity. (Also known as Queens, NY)
  • Gamertag: LordVader66
  • SEN (PS3): LordVader6_6

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

All I can say is DAYUM!!! I know CAW mode hasn't changed at all from WWE12, but that still doesn't stop your creations from being frikkin' INSANE. The tattoo shading is what really makes them pop this year. Lovin' 'em all, especially Blake. He just screams "Badassery". :P

#32 Oz70NYC

Oz70NYC

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

Thank you kindly, folks. :D I'm presently working on Liedhamer and Primo Valiante. Yea...safe to say the creative juices are overflowing right now. At this rate I'll have my whole 2012 roster remade in two weeks or so.

#33 JonnyPyro

JonnyPyro

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Any chance of uploading a tat so I can study some colors? Right now I'm making mine grayish brown. I really with both color wheels were the same...

#34 Oz70NYC

Oz70NYC

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

The color values for PT Tats I'm using is as followed:

Fair skin Black ink (Bluish hue) - X: 138 Y: 210 Shade: 50

Afro-American Black ink (Greenish hue) - X: 86 Y: 216 Shade: 0

Tweaks may be required for custom skin colors as well as your own TV's color output, as chances are your resolution and color settings are different then my own. But go into PT and play with the numbers to find what works best for you.

#35 AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts
  • Gamertag: pm me yo
  • SEN (PS3): pm me yo

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

Man, I love Blake Evans. Probably one of my faves of your caws. At first glance I wasn't fond of that hair on it, but after looking at it again I think it's growing on me. Glad I got it this year on PS3 so I can snag some of your caws

#36 JonnyPyro

JonnyPyro

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Shit, I'm still working to try to get Crymson's skin color right, THEN do the freckles. I'm a little thrown off by the swatches not being here... and the sample ones just don't look right IMO. I really really wish the color charts were the same in CAW and PT.

Oh well, EPIC's gonna keep me away long enough to have a different set of eyes looking at her by Sunday when I should be done with him....

#37 PyroTechnyks

PyroTechnyks

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

I really think it's the lighting used in CAW mode this year. It was really off-putting when I started making CAWs, but it's not so bad for me now.

#38 JonnyPyro

JonnyPyro

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

Yeah, not getting a ton of playtime ATM so I'm not used to it. May start snagging some good ones off cc and seeing what they use for colors.

#39 PyroTechnyks

PyroTechnyks

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

I should have been more specific. It seems as if the coloring of the hair is a bit darker than it was last year.

Example: My Frigyd Wintyrs CAW should have very light ashen blond hair (a la Emma Frost), but it's a bit darker than it should be. It's a slight difference, and it annoyed me at first, but it looks okay anyways. To be more topic relevant, I could have sworn Simon's hair was a lot lighter in previous games too. Or maybe I'm crazy. :wacko:

I moan about pointless crap, just to moan about pointless crap. You should have seen me rage at the TV about it. I'm so over it now. :lol:

Edited by PyroTechnyks, 01 November 2012 - 10:49 PM.

#40 JonnyPyro

JonnyPyro

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

So, I'm running a sim with Epic and JayJ against wwes resident Internet darlings in punk and D Bry... And them boys look like they belong together. Ill post an early epic tonight in cc an you can check it out. Maybe something for pwn next year?

@other pyro (:-P)

I noticed that with the Morrison hair when I put it on crymson. Hard to hit that scarlet, almost as bad as perfecting her freckles.