The less you know... the better! Paige! Restart!

Lyriqz ✪

I know this is old. Like... really old but I wanna get her completely right and I wanted her current attire in so.... Yeah :lol: Suggestions for the face please :)

9r4o-p1-67d1.gif

9r4o-p3-dd8e.gif

Old topic in this spoiler:

Searchtag for latest version: Paige, NXT, Lyrix.

So, since I'm a huge Paige fan I decided to give it a try and it turned out pretty good in my opinion:

New Face:

9r4o-k5-4a47.png

aviib4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XCA0fUaMps&feature=youtu.be

WWE NXT Attire:

9r4o-js-53e3.pngaviib4.jpg

WWE House Show Attire/Striped

9r4o-k6-9c82.png

EVE/GSW Attires:

9r4o-jp-c06d.png9r4o-jo-07a9.png9r4o-jq-10a5.png9r4o-jr-e555.png

I'm annoyed by the lack of fitting tops for the first attire but oh well.

Entrance is completely done, moveset is done aswell. The old Paige is still online aswell but the tags are slightly different. I suggest you download the new one though :P This will be final for a while as I'll be working on some other stuff for now.

Tags: Paige, NXT, Knight, CAWS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old:

.Since I have terrible recording quality I asked a friend, I might be able to present her a lot better but for now, this will have to do:

rck09t.jpgaviib4.jpg

Would it be alright if I download this and tweak the face a bit when I get the game? I'm a big fan of Paige too and this would be a great base to start from for me.

Sure, I'm afraid I turned off Reupload though. I will most likely change that though with the next update. I am currently doing her second attire. And I allready tweaked her a bit.

No worries if not as I had plans to make her anyway, but I like the attire you're made and it's off to a good start. Besides, it gives me an excuse to stare at her pictures for hours.

That makes three of us then.... and i'm with you on the staring at pics part :cool: OP got any new pics of the CAW :)

I just finished two other attires, made the face a bit less round, slightly tweaked brows, nose, mouth and cheeks. Tweaked the Eyes quite a bit and changed the eyebrows. Pictures will be added in a couple of minutes :)

Uploaded, updated and finished :P

Her face still looks a bit too round to me, the attires are great though.

Yeah i think face still needs abit of work (been staring at pics allday) Attires are great.. eyebrows are completely wrong though :cool:

Trust me, I kinda lost my sanity with them because I wasn't happy with the brows. However, I really feel like these give the most Paige vibe. The first ones would be cool but they are too... I don't know, too round? And the last one didn't fit at all with the new eye angle. Face, like I said, looks better ingame when you just play. Gives the feeling of her head imo. I can't really get it right without making her look really generic :( That's actually the main reason I don't make it less round :P

Archived