Saturis Wrestler Caws (WWE2K14 To Do List Updated 21.10.13!)

Saturi

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everything looks good,i like your diva caws

Tnx a lot! :)

I appreaciate it a lot.

Hope you will have lots of fun with them.

In case you download Tamina, make sure to edit her second attire and copy the in ring attire to the entrance and cinematic spots aswell cause I unfortunately missed to do it only just noticed after I used her in a match now. :(

Like I said in the divas thread, your caws are simply amazing! :) I love each one, especially Aksana she looks amazing. Will be downloading Chyna, Tamina, Victoria and Aksana for sure. I am really looking forward to your upcoming projects as well, mainly in particular Caylee Turner and Jazz! :) <3

Like I said in the divas thread, your caws are simply amazing! :) I love each one, especially Aksana she looks amazing. Will be downloading Chyna, Tamina, Victoria and Aksana for sure. I am really looking forward to your upcoming projects as well, mainly in particular Caylee Turner and Jazz! :) <3

Thanks buddy! :D

Hope they will make a good addition to your universe. :)

Always making sure that they are getting the appropriate movesets and signature, finishers from what is available in the game.

liking that Kaval a lot and it's great to see someone investing some time in female wrestlers as well. Not a big 'diva' fan myself but great work and I'm really interested to see your Aja Kong and Bull Nakano down the line.

Thanks a lot! :)

Happy to see some Kaval, Nakano and Kong fans around here!

Creating Bertha as "the monster Ripper" and Rhonda Singh gimmicks mainly cause I wanna have some great omg moments with her, nakano, aja and relive the great matches they had in japan back then!

Having Kharma is a huge plus additionaly cause of her time as amazing kong down there and the matches she had with aja.

They are all legends of wrestling in my opinion and I'm very excited to be able to have them all together in a females division in my universe. :)

Main reason why I'm creating them later is because other female wrestlers are more in demand by the fans so creating mostly the mainstream girls first.

Always loved Kaval/Low Ki and was sad he left the WWE cause with time they would had given him a push for sure (everyone jobs at first there so one has to be patient).

So I'm making sure people that would like him in the game like me are getting the opportunity to have him as accurate as possible. :)

I think I'm the only remaining Kaval creator aswell so putting a good effort into it is needed. :P

Glad to hear you're putting Bertha in there as the Monster Ripper, looking forward to that one as well. The Kong/Nakano steel cage match from '90 was one of my biggest mark out moments as a kid and made me a joshi fan for life. I'm going to have fun having the monster heels run through the pretty girls on WWE13.

Any chance you'll also give Las Cachorres Orientales, Mayumi Ozaki or Megumi Kudo a try somewhere down the line?

Appreciate all the effort caw-makers put into this, the game wouldn't nearly be as interesting without you guys.

Glad to hear you're putting Bertha in there as the Monster Ripper, looking forward to that one as well. The Kong/Nakano steel cage match from '90 was one of my biggest mark out moments as a kid and made me a joshi fan for life. I'm going to have fun having the monster heels run through the pretty girls on WWE13.

Any chance you'll also give Las Cachorres Orientales, Mayumi Ozaki or Megumi Kudo a try somewhere down the line?

Appreciate all the effort caw-makers put into this, the game wouldn't nearly be as interesting without you guys.

You mean this cage match?

Bull Nakano & Monster Ripper vs. Aja Kong & Bison Kimura

Sick match indeed! :D

From the ones you mentioned I only know Megumi Kudo.

Might have saw the other ones down the line but don't remember them (Mayumi sounds familiar though).

Will google them for reference pics and see what I can do! :)

Dazman

Victoria is up for days now!

You little sleepyhead. :P

Dazman

Victoria is up for days now!

You little sleepyhead. :P

See, it shows how busy I've been with the game that I'm missing all of this. :lol: I only managed to download and review Tamina last night so yeah I'm seriously behind.

I will download and review this one later. :cool:

Cool! :D

Make sure you edit Taminas second attire by copying the in ring attire for the entrance and cinematic.

It seems I missed doing it before I uploaded. :(

Might have saw the other ones down the line but don't remember them (Mayumi sounds familiar though).

That match was crazy as well but they had a couple one-on-one cage matches that were off the charts brutality, the one I was referring to is on youtube. Recommended.

Thanks for considering those names, if I can help with some reference pics or videos I'd be glad to be of assistance.

That match was crazy as well but they had a couple one-on-one cage matches that were off the charts brutality, the one I was referring to is on youtube. Recommended.

Thanks for considering those names, if I can help with some reference pics or videos I'd be glad to be of assistance.

Well giving me picture references would save me time and help a lot for sure. :D

Definately considering these names whenever there is a possibility!

Is really saddening how the western world is placing moveset restrictions to the female wrestlers in the WWE. One can really see that whenever they are getting the opportunity (on NXT, FCW, Superstars or some ppvs) to show more of their skills they are doing so.

In both raw and smackdown however you will see mostly the usual "girly" stuff because they are not allowed to outshine any male on the roster. -_-

Will send my formula to Jack in a few Layla. :)

So here comes Rosa Mendes!

Face

2sb96cx.png

First attire (classic blue)

111hz51.png

Second attire (black but I modified it by changing the all black roses to red ones with green leafs)

t7ihow.png

Third Attire (Blue and Gold she wore on SD and Superstars with epico and primo)

14df4v9.png

Fourth Attire (Black and Silver from the money in the bank ppv with epico and primo)

acrpy.png

Full Moveset and Signatures like in all my caws!

I wanted to give her, her cross arm surfboard submission finisher but its unfortunately not in the game.

Finishers

- Running Swing Neckbreaker (front, running)

- double arm camel clutch (side on a downed opponent)

Alternate Finisher

Sidewalk Slam 3 (is one of her signatures actually but she has many so.. :P )

Search Tags: Dumeka, Saturi, Rosa

Hope you guys will enjoy her! :)

I will download both Rosa and Victoria in a minute before I forget again. They both look fantastic man.

Thanks buddy! :D

Did you meet Kaitlyn in the meantime?

Your countdown is gone. :P

More Diva caws on their way!

They are all fantastic! But why don't you edit the first post with new stuff. Might be easier :D

Thanks a lot! :D

Even it would be easier to view them all at once, with so many images involved it could cause me problems like deleting everything by mistake. :P

On the top of that if I would stop updating the topic and only edit the first post, people wouldn't know there are any updates unless they take a extra look. ;)

They are all fantastic! But why don't you edit the first post with new stuff. Might be easier :D

Even it would be easier to view them all at once, with so many images involved it could cause me problems like deleting everything by mistake. :P

On the top of that if I would stop updating the topic and only edit the first post, people wouldn't know there are any updates unless they take a extra look. ;)

You should at least put in your first post on what page you can find 'what'. If this topic gets 90 pages eventually I wouldn't feel like searching through every page :P

You should at least put in your first post on what page you can find 'what'. If this topic gets 90 pages eventually I wouldn't feel like searching through every page :P

I highly doubt I will get 90 pages but who knows? :P

You can always check if a new name was added on the finished ones in my signature though. ;)

CBPeoples

Thanks a lot! :)

Archived